Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

this album must suck really bad if they are releasing it during DEAD SEASON in the middle of the summer. Let's face it, the album will suck. I just want it to be finally here so that i can move on already.

Z2YSMcc.gif

83015-get-off-the-internet-gif-Dexte-4lH

Lust For Dead   large.gif

this album must suck really bad if they are releasing it during DEAD SEASON in the middle of the summer. Let's face it, the album will suck. I just want it to be finally here so that i can move on already.

Z2YSMcc.gif

hum 

some ppl are so fucking hard to stand 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I insist, this is exactly the kind of mess Frank Ocean played prior to Blonde. No release date, yet kind of promoting, then he released it out of nowhere. People started to spam iTunes store, cd stores and even his producer. I advice you to listen to other artists in the meantime, or hang out, live life outside, when you come back the álbum will be probably released. Not here for another batch of meltdowns everyday with every interview  :toofunny:

PS: I'm having a meltdown right now, I'm super DONE  :deadbanana:

I'm tired of checking atrl, twitter, blogs 5 to 10 times a day for any info!!! why can't she just give us a date?!!!!

the only thing that's keeping me patient is the recent photoshoots and BAR tbfh!!!!!!

yFSfc8m.jpg

i trust lana ,  parker and another legends producers are here , u honestly should fuck yourself and get out 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif