Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Not to burst anyone's bubble but I don't think calling record stores will result in a confirmed release date or any concrete info because it is very unlikely a customer service worker would be aware of the release date? And if you call and say "so this album is released on the 26th of May, will you have it?" then they'll probably just take your word for it that that is when the album will be released and confirm that they'll have the album in store when it is released? 

Lol, sorry to be a downer but I wouldn't get your hopes up on finding out a release date that way    :kiss:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

She has her entire career for more solo tracks. She clearly is interested in collaborating with artists who are important to her for this album, respect that

Hahaha no.

giphy.gif

The only question is: do we take the Paris Match date as the final word or do we take Elle's June issue referring to Lust For Life as having already been released in May as the final word?

giphy.gif

The only question is: do we take the Paris Match date as the final word or do we take Elle's June issue referring to Lust For Life as having already been released in May as the final word?

let's wait till v magazine says it's coming out in june  :brows:

i76mrxw.png 

Called target near me and they said they are getting some cds In on the 25th to get ready for the 26th

God i hope they're talking about Lust For Life  :defeated:

also i finally found the list with all the emoticons i'm so happy it took me days to find it :oic:

giphy.gif

Called target near me and they said they are getting some cds In on the 25th to get ready for the 26th

So 26th confirmed. I can post the number as well

wtf is this im so confused will

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif