Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the album aint coming next week yall, isnt that paris shoot the most recent one she did? then thats probably the updated info :s

I don't think it's the most recent she did, but I don't doubt the July date either...

I'm going to get my mum to ask at local shops in my home country. We always get things 2 weeks or so after the UK so hopefully the date they give her will be 2 weeks after 26th lmao!

maybe target will get it on the 26th and no one else but it'll leak via target anyway because that always happens 

mess 

Well, he technically said the same thing that the other user did...they were going to be getting them on the 25th to put out the next day.

https://twitter.com/LanaDReyCrew/status/864955203702980610

BTTCHH WHAT THE FUCKKK

(Also is International Anti-Homophobia day what an iconic date to make Lanaboard's revolution :hooker: )

Is this true because I just damaged my vocal cords screaming

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

THIS TEA just recorded myself phoning target and a confirmation that the album will be released may 26 i'll upload to insta ladies

I'm just letting you know, you and all the other members who called target saved my life, thank you for this good news  :flutter:

True I'd fuck him and his friends. #DaddyBen #Succ4Ben

12519126_481560562055285_1241850110_n.jp

I'm not into his friends, but Ben could be my sugar daddy  :flutter:  :teehee:

All I wanna do is get high by the beach