Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can someone update me on the Target tea please? 

Multiple people have called targets and got confirmed release dates for the 26th and that they've got/getting stock in for them. I filmed my phone call (@@starboy_pics) insta story for proof

giphy.gif

It's such a cute set!!! Is the sign different from the last one? There aren't any curtains or anything.

I want cars dangling from the ceiling!!!!!! And MOOOOONNNSS!!

He's the pianist

I just posted what was on the caption, I didn't really read it lmao.

they have two shows scheduled for next week this isn't that exciting or unexpected.

Still, they wouldn't update the stage if they weren't planning new things. They wouldn't invest time and money into new lighting/stage designs/etc. for so little.

She has almost 5 albums now (not including aka) and she sings the same 4 goddamn songs from born to die.

I'M sorry but Btd is time less

???, ?????????

lana has been to a lot of concerts lately. i hope she learned a thing or two from their stage designs (especially the weeknd's). kinda bored with the same rectangular stage

currently on hold with another target to find more of the tea, anyone have any ideas or suggestions of anywhere else to call? idm investigating

Could you call HMV UK? Or if you have one in the US, even better.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She has almost 5 albums now (not including aka) and she sings the same 4 goddamn songs from born to die.

She only really has four including LFL. Paradise is an EP and shouldn't really be counted in album line-ups (unless it's paradise edition but that's just an extension of BTD).

It kind of throws her numbers around a bit. Lana seems to be the only artists where the fans count her EP's alongside albums and I've always felt like it makes her seem less successful? I dunno, haha, but it's always kind of irked me.

Especially when Lorde fans get brave like she's had five million albums??? Like bruh if we're not counting Lorde's EP's we aren't counting Lana's, same with every artist.

/rant over soz #petpeeves #neededtovent #idontreallylikelordestans