Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Thank you for catching me up and HOLY FUCK I just saw those Paris match pics and now my scalp is bleeding. But July 21st?! :defeated:

Oh honey, my synthetic wig went up in flames when I saw the shoot. If the release is July 21st then that rumor that it has 20 tracks betta be true too

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

It's just so weird to me because so many sites/stores/mags were saying May 26th. So maybe Paris Match is wrong. But then again, July 21st seems kinda realistic especially since she hasn't said anything about the release besides "coming soon" or "out in spring". Another thing that confuses me about this is, aren't we pretty sure the album is finished now? Why would they wait all the way till July. Especially the 21st. I could see June tho.

I think that next friday we will get a pre-order. that's why so many sites give us this date as a release date

giphy.gif

I think that next friday we will get a pre-order. that's why so many sites give us this date as a release date

Yeah that's what I was thinking, and hopefully another promo single. Maybe this also explains why she released C-WIMM because she knew it wouldn't be released till July and wanted to give us a little extra something to hold us over

Everyone blaming Lana for the album not coming out may 26 when Lana literally NEVER said a word about a date. It's your own fault for believing dates when Lana never confirmed anything. You kids need to grow up

i can't grow up thinking july 21st is still spring 

Everyone blaming Lana for the album not coming out may 26 when Lana literally NEVER said a word about a date. It's your own fault for believing dates when Lana never confirmed anything. You kids need to grow up

Of course she never said that but she said time and time again in interviews that it's out in the spring.

@ me next time bitch

We can't really blame Lana for not releasing LFL on the 26th cause it wasn't official.

But we can blame her for saying Spring when July 21st is clearly not spring... Although, I agree with July because June is full of releases

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I admit I'm disappointed if it's really coming out late July rather than next week, but partly because these few months have been quite boring af. So if it's gonna take 2 more months to get the album out, I hope she'll release a couple more songs and be active somehow - yeah she's not gonna do TV promo or such, but she could just put Yosemite out for example and an accompanying video for it. If the song is like anything I've imagined, she could just pull a Chelsea Hotel No 2 kinda video for Yosemite. idk

The silence etc has been the most annoying thing this era and the main reason why it's been such a mess. So if they're gonna make us wait 2 months more, it'd be cool if they made it a bit easier for us. The Honeymoon hotline thing was a fun idea even though not all of us could call it, considering international calls and such. It'd be fun if Lana did a Q&A sorta thing like Marina has done a couple of times (those "FAQin' Hell" videos) - it would be refreshing if she took some direct contact to her fans and gave us a little bit more insight on her thoughts on certain topics on a video rather than through magazine interviews. I watched one of her Instagram live "sessions" and it ended up being quite short, so I would love if she took more time to have one.

And a preorder and snippet trailer ofc.

She's just too mysterious. Everything is always left openended, like she never really begins or ends an era herself, it just kinda ends itself because she just stops talking about it, or it begins because of leaks. Like look at Katy Perry (who I really don't like bc she's just so fake af) but she released one song which kinda flopped, released another, and now her fans got tour dates, album name, album release date, preorder date, and also a promo single with the preorder. Why can't we get that typa treatment 

I admit I'm disappointed if it's really coming out late July rather than next week, but partly because these few months have been quite boring af. So if it's gonna take 2 more months to get the album out, I hope she'll release a couple more songs and be active somehow - yeah she's not gonna do TV promo or such, but she could just put Yosemite out for example and an accompanying video for it. If the song is like anything I've imagined, she could just pull a Chelsea Hotel No 2 kinda video for Yosemite. idk

The silence etc has been the most annoying thing this era and the main reason why it's been such a mess. So if they're gonna make us wait 2 months more, it'd be cool if they made it a bit easier for us. The Honeymoon hotline thing was a fun idea even though not all of us could call it, considering international calls and such. It'd be fun if Lana did a Q&A sorta thing like Marina has done a couple of times (those "FAQin' Hell" videos) - it would be refreshing if she took some direct contact to her fans and gave us a little bit more insight on her thoughts on certain topics on a video rather than through magazine interviews. I watched one of her Instagram live "sessions" and it ended up being quite short, so I would love if she took more time to have one.

And a preorder and snippet trailer ofc.

Yeah, you're right. Maybe these next 2 months will actually be the era we deserve and she'll use them to really promote her stuff and it won't just be silence with random releases here and there. 

I prefer July 21 solely because we will get a proper pre-order and probably new songs and video by the time the album is released. If the album was released next week, that would be a mess.

I just feel bad for Lana because Love leaked so early and obviously got this era started way earlier than she anticipated and now her entire fanbase is upset at her and turning on her for something that was out of her control. Everyone is on edge because of how the era unraveled. If things would have gone Lana's way I truly believe nobody would be upset

but why that album trailer and cover so early and then leave us dry the next months 

Yeah this is true too. The trailer was released almost two months ago and we've gotten one song and an album cover. (Not counting C-WIMM)

I prefer July 21 solely because we will get a proper pre-order and probably new songs and video by the time the album is released. If the album was released next week, that would be a mess.

I just feel bad for Lana because Love leaked so early and obviously got this era started way earlier than she anticipated and now her entire fanbase is upset at her and turning on her for something that was out of her control. Everyone is on edge because of how the era unraveled. If things would have gone Lana's way I truly believe nobody would be upset

THIS  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  GO OFF MISS KEISHA