Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I love every snippet she posted

My favorite is RBFY, still hoping for it to be released

I love white mustang, sounds cool

Change sounds good, I love her voice in it

Daisy Chains sounds fine, it's just the intro (I guess and hope) so I'm gonna wait for the rest of the song to fully judge it

This album is going to be amazing, full of beautiful melodies as always

this is gonna be the equivalent of cat powers album Sun

musically messy but made in earnest, despite how disconnected such earnestness feels from the audience

compare "change" to "human being"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6AGQ_L1KF8

I love Sun. It's pop music that still feels very Cat Power-ish, but also completely different from anything else she's released. Ruin, Cherokee, Silent Machine are great. 

White Mustang

God Bless America

When The World Was At War, We Kept Dancing

and

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems 

are already the best songs

thats a cute way to spell 13 beaches and yosemite  :hooker:

thats a cute way to spell 13 beaches and yosemite  :hooker:

FUCK I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT YOSEMITE IM ACTUALLY MAD AT MYSELF BC ITS THE SONG IM MOST HYPED FOR ITS EVEN MY USERNAME ON INSTAGRAM HBFHBHEBHWDB

i hope Love is the last track on the album, it would be a great way to close it

Life Is Beautiful winked

People on here will call 10 second snippets shit and songs shit purely because they're collabs but y'all also hyped because a song you've never heard is called Yosemite.

:hooker:

A. i know what its about, shes described it.

B. The name "Yosemite" is 100% more pleasant than "Daisy Flops"

and C. They're two completely different sounding songs. One is an acoustic song and the other is a cheap trap MESS.

Dont compare them again.

tenor.gif       oh and quote me next time  :hooker: 

A. i know what its about, shes described it.

B. The name "Yosemite" is 100% more pleasant than "Daisy Flops"

and C. They're two completely different sounding songs. One is an acoustic song and the other is a cheap trap MESS.

Dont compare them again.

tenor.gif

1. Where in my quote did I say Daisy Chains? Ever snippet has received some % of hate. Don't make things up that aren't there for a start :hooker:

2. I KNOW WHAT A SONG WILL SOUND LIKE FROM THE DESCRIPTION OF IT. LanaBoards bullshit had officially hit its PRIME children.

3. Messy comment, messy opinions (feat. Stevie nicks)

Edit: also didn't quote it because it wasn't really about it, it's comments I've seen literally 400 times on this thread. Don't take things personally in the future and pick your battles a wee bit dude.

FUCK I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT YOSEMITE IM ACTUALLY MAD AT MYSELF BC ITS THE SONG IM MOST HYPED FOR ITS EVEN MY USERNAME ON INSTAGRAM HBFHBHEBHWDB

Life Is Beautiful winked

:eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

People on here will call 10 second snippets shit and songs shit purely because they're collabs but y'all also hyped because a song you've never heard is called Yosemite.

:hooker:

I believe in the name. its perfect

edit: y did it double quote? who knows

:eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

I believe in the name. its perfect

I hope it underperforms just to fuck with the gays lmao. Weren't there songs on Honeymoon people thought would be bops that turned out not to be because people purely relied on the names? That's exactly why I don't want to get pre-hyped. Just in case :w8ing:

I hope it underperforms just to fuck with the gays lmao. Weren't there songs on Honeymoon people thought would be bops that turned out not to be because people purely relied on the names? That's exactly why I don't want to get pre-hyped. Just in case :w8ing:

the irony in that.

we already know daisy #400 on the billboard charts is gonna flop yet youre sitting there supporting it.

the irony in that.

we already know daisy #400 on the billboard charts is gonna flop yet youre sitting there supporting it.

Again, where did I bring up Daisy Chains being good/I wanted Daisy Chains to do well? Or even bring it up myself. You won't find it in the 1272 pages of this thread dude.

Please stop making shit up in your head for the sake of argument.

Can we start banning delusional people next? :w8ing:

umm honeymoon has multiple bops thank you

Again, where did I bring up Daisy Chains being good/I wanted Daisy Chains to do well? Or even bring it up myself. You won't find it in the 1272 pages of this thread dude.

Please stop making shit up in your head for the sake of argument.

Can we start banning delusion people next? :w8ing:

you : stop judging a 10 second snippet bc its a collab

the only ten second snippet of a collab we have : daisy chains

next!

umm honeymoon has multiple bops thank you

Honeymoon has bangers, I wasn't the disappointed one :w8ing: but I never hyped myself up so I never got let down.

you : stop judging a 10 second snippet bc its a collab

the only ten second snippet of a collab we have : daisy chains

next!

Ten seconds was like an estimate???? Like it was just something we like to call exaggeration?? Hyperbole??? English dialect???

We have multiple snippets. Please get a grip, log off, calm down.

:thumb3:

Honeymoon has bangers, I wasn't the disappointed one :w8ing: but I never hyped myself up so I never got let down.

Ten seconds was like an estimate???? Like it was just something we like to call exaggeration?? Hyperbole??? English dialect???

We have multiple snippets. Please get a grip, log off, calm down.

:thumb3:

your exact words :  "People on here will call 10 second snippets shit and songs shit purely because they're collabs"

we have multiple snippets but only one is a collab.......i think YOU need to get a grip sis....lol

tumblr_o6xn0j7IHL1tc2w1bo1_500.gif