Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

also i'm guessing the A$AP x Carti track will be a single (either before the album or after) because trap is the shit now & she could generate a lot of hype if people saw 'damn Lana Del Rey on a trap song? gotta hear that' 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

also i'm guessing the A$AP x Carti track will be a single (either before the album or after) because trap is the shit now & she could generate a lot of hype if people saw 'damn Lana Del Rey on a trap song? gotta hear that'

THIS. News about that track has gone pretty much viral thanks to some huge twitter posts that have been seen by tens of millions of ppl, she definitely has to capitalise on this and drop the track soon.

Hopefully we DO see a preorder on Friday with a new promo single or something. Fingers crossed-- wouldn't be surprised tho after all the snippets she's been dropping lately

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

She's released so much of this song already she may as well just officially release it now. She's basically leaking her own music!

I don't really like hearing too much before the album, and i hate having snippets stuck in my head because it ruins the final product when it comes out, it just lowers hype and excitment. I apprieiciate this genorisity i really do, but it would be much better to just give us a single rather than all these snippets. It's a 1 way ticket to hypekillerville

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's released so much of this song already she may as well just officially release it now. She's basically leaking her own music!

shes leaking it before the gays can

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

I just really want a new single or new music video or pre order. All these mysterious videos just won't do.

(but i still love the songs) <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Like, I know we got snippets and stuff (and I'm grateful) but this era is still pretty boring. :toofunny:

I think it was fun at first with all the photoshoots, interviews and Lana the Witch trailer. I think Lana is feeding us snippets to keep us going for the delayed album release, and I actually like those clips. It's like shes sharing a part of her working progress too (especially the clip of "Roses bloom for you").  :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png