Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why do people keep saying she deleted the snippets on instagram as if that means they're deffo outtakes. They're all still up on Facebook. Am I missing something?

Why do people keep saying she deleted the snippets on instagram as if that means they're deffo outtakes. They're all still up on Facebook. Am I missing something?

I don't get why people are saying that either. I think Lana is just teasing us. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I have a theory as to the recent snippets, that is 100% wishful thinking, but I think she has gotten back the final mixes (or even better, the album masters) and listening back to all the tracks either for a tracklist or jus cause she wants to

The wait is so much more bearable knowing the release date. When do you all think we'll get another song?

Soon.

Kidding. I think we'll get something closer to the end of this month.

The wait is so much more bearable knowing the release date. When do you all think we'll get another song?

2 weeks before album release

Remember how back in March & April Lana livestreamed 1-2 every week :flutter: ? remember how she's done that May-June? yea, me neither  :toofunny:

Remember how back in March & April Lana livestreamed 1-2 every week :flutter: ? remember how she's done that May-June? yea, me neither  :toofunny:

Gorl r u ok?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope we'll get the preorder this friday with Cherry as an instant track. Then Daisy Chains on June 30, White Mustang on July 14 and the full album on the 21st. One can dream. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I have a theory as to the recent snippets, that is 100% wishful thinking, but I think she has gotten back the final mixes (or even better, the album masters) and listening back to all the tracks either for a tracklist or jus cause she wants to

I was wondering this too!

This is her way of sharing the music before the album release. She isn't "deleting" anything. Calm down people! As gogo said all the snippets are still up on fb!

Has anyone tried uploading the new snippets to YouTube/SoundCloud/other sites with sensitive copyright policies to see if they get a copyright notice with a song title? (like what happened with BAR/Architecture)

Gorl r u ok?

it wouldn't post so i kept clicking it and when it finally did i ugly laughed it looks like im going mental, edited it out right after tho :hooker: