Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Good luck! I was miserable after my surgery. I hope things go smoothly.  :heart:

good luck sis!!

thank you guys! I've had surgery before so it shouldn't be too bad. I'm just looking forward to the videos of me talking stupid

wait, seriously? my dad is the manager of the only best buy in my city, he could literally just hand over any product he wants to me :biblio:

hes off work tomorrow but back on thursday im about to ask him about it

GIRL YOU SHOULD OF ASKED AGES AGO

GIRL YOU SHOULD OF ASKED AGES AGO

youre probably right i just never ask him for stuff or visit the store, i was just waiting for it to officially be released

pNjWdpc.png

the sis @JehovaThikness (who's temporarily unable to post because of the 2017 glitter apocalypse) said that ATRL said that the record is being sold at Blackbyrd Records, but to take it with a grain of salt

i even tried to fool the people at target by turning the signs they have for new albums from "out 7/21" to "available now" but they fucking looked it up and told me the sign was wrong :defeated:  

I JUST CALLED BLACKBYRD RECORDS AND THEY SAID THEY ARE SELLING IT!!! SOMEONE GET ON THIS SHIT NOW!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ur lying nuuhh uhhhhhhh

where is blackbyrd records??

I'm so serious, call them yourselves! Call the one in Edmonton, that's the one I called!

where are the canadian gays??????????

GO GET IT

also no one else call or else it'll be suspicious and they might take it off the shelves

update

asked my dad who runs a best buy. hes off tuesday (today) and wednesday, but hes back thursday, and said that if he finds one in stock he will get it for me  :deadbanana: i rarely ever use this word but in this moment i am shook

pNjWdpc.png