Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

deleted youtube audio - http://picosong.com/WDFA/

"normal" album audio - spotify, apple music, itunes

Spotify is playing the youtube version for me! Although I suspect it's about to be switched over to the iTunes version behind our backs  :hdu:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Thanks! Do we know at what time?

It said 7 which was 13 mins ago here but she's not been on yet

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

so she starts talking before the songs are even over, she better not do that to lanas songs lmao.

omggg i don't want to listen to these songs. just give us lana woman!

really? mine plays the "official" version, i suspect it'll switch over

Yeah it's weird, when I look in my songs it says 4:14 which is the YouTube version, but when I look at it on her artist page it says 4:21 so I think they're going to swap it over. It still plays the 4:14 version no matter which one I click as of now though hmmm 

Spotify is playing the youtube version for me! Although I suspect it's about to be switched over to the iTunes version behind our backs  :hdu:

If you're listening from Spotify on your computer and have downloaded the YouTube version, Spotify plays the downloaded file of the YouTube version. 

If you're listening from Spotify on your computer and have downloaded the YouTube version, Spotify plays the downloaded file of the YouTube version. 

Oh is that why? Feeling stupid now  :defeated: