Stargirl

☆☆Stargirl's Edits☆☆

I'm not amazing at using photoshop. I've used photoshop and coreldraw for work buuuut I don't have access to those things on my home computer jfklsajfdskljdf but here's what I did with free stuff

If you can't tell, I love Lana + space

tumblr_oq5qqwApSG1vm9106o1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq5qqwApSG1vm9106o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oq5qqwApSG1vm9106o3_400.jpg

Book covers:

oQXiXRg.jpgF1NKlVj.jpg

tumblr_messaging_oonv9ub2gW1uawuf3_1280.

made some covers etc etc 

YBFLisS.jpg

Heroin 

0lphu6m.jpg

I love the idea of Get Free being a short vintage pulp scifi film about a female space cadet who takes matters into her own hands and finds out that the only way that she can save the galaxy is to save herself first

cQSOIUK.jpg

WyBlK25.jpg

Get f

I get so hyped seeing this updated: Get Free and the #3 one are some of my favorite you've ever done :defeated: the font idk why is so appealing

I get so hyped seeing this updated: Get Free and the #3 one are some of my favorite you've ever done :defeated: the font idk why is so appealing

gmagik.gif THANK YOU GORGEOUS JKDLSAJF I try to take the fonts I use from old book covers (they're not exactly the same, but close). And my edits are more a study of synergy rather than quality, so I'll pretty much throw whatever background I like together with my favorite Lizzy pics and see what fits :D 

BAHAHAHAHA I LOVE UR SIG HGNDNDFH

i truly think it's my magnum opus (if i could get my name nicely on the alien pic i'd transcend from heaven to whatever realm Lana & Stargirl & Elon Musk share their tea coffeeparties with talking abt SpaceX and spirituality

gmagik.gif THANK YOU GORGEOUS JKDLSAJF I try to take the fonts I use from old book covers (they're not exactly the same, but close). And my edits are more a study of synergy rather than quality, so I'll pretty much throw whatever background I like together with my favorite Lizzy pics and see what fits :D

THE FUCKING GIF USED I LOVE IT SO MYUCHA HAHH

@Salvatore like this?

5t0blWP.gif

im gonna fucking cry yes, it's not my exact vision it's even better i gotta bless you for this

@Elle bless this pure woman she is th ebest goddamn user on this site

oh my god I feel the love so much

goddamnit Lana singing BtD live in another tabh isn't helping me Stargirl if ucking love you

:defeated:

i truly think it's my magnum opus (if i could get my name nicely on the alien pic i'd transcend from heaven to whatever realm Lana & Stargirl & Elon Musk share their tea coffeeparties with talking abt SpaceX and spirituality

THE FUCKING GIF USED I LOVE IT SO MYUCHA HAHH

LMFAOOOO