faatiecaatie

LDR Music to Die To

HOW HAS NO ONE MADE THIS TOPIC BEFORE

My answer is OBVIOUSLY GKIT (God Knows I Tried). I've had two very surreal moments to it where I thought I was going to die (bc I had an anxiety attack) and it was so intense. 

1. I was in my shower blasting Honemoon, GKIT was on, and I CHOKED ON MY MULTIVITAMIN HOME ALONE. I thought I was gonna die for like a solid second then I coughed it up. Honestly I was so ready to die while listening to GKIT. 

2. I thought I was having a drug overdose so I played GKIT then I popped a xan and went to sleep. 

HOW ON EARTH did we go an entire page with no one mentioning this :rip:

HOW HAS NO ONE MADE THIS TOPIC BEFORE

My answer is OBVIOUSLY GKIT (God Knows I Tried). I've had two very surreal moments to it where I thought I was going to die (bc I had an anxiety attack) and it was so intense. 

1. I was in my shower blasting Honemoon, GKIT was on, and I CHOKED ON MY MULTIVITAMIN HOME ALONE. I thought I was gonna die for like a solid second then I coughed it up. Honestly I was so ready to die while listening to GKIT. 

2. I thought I was having a drug overdose so I played GKIT then I popped a xan and went to sleep. 

HOW ON EARTH did we go an entire page with no one mentioning this :rip:

Girl, you do Xans? ...do you need them or do you acc take them because you enjoy the high? If you take them for prescription, can you tell me what it's like? I have really bad anxiety (I have yet to be diagnosed but I'm almost entirely sure) and I'm pretty sure they'd prescribe me Xanax. 

Girl, you do Xans? ...do you need them or do you acc take them because you enjoy the high? If you take them for prescription, can you tell me what it's like? I have really bad anxiety (I have yet to be diagnosed but I'm almost entirely sure) and I'm pretty sure they'd prescribe me Xanax. 

I randomly had one at the time. I don't get them prescribed bc I don't need them and would probably abuse them :toofunny:

I do them recreationally sometimes but I'm generally responsible about it (or as responsible as you can be while barred out :rip: )

IMO they're too strong to take for every day use and I've seen a lot of people fuck up their lives from taking it every day (even in small doses). I have moderate anxiety and I just tell myself to try to mitigate in ways outside of xanax. There's some other drugs like ativan and klonopin that are a bit milder than xanax tho.

I randomly had one at the time. I don't get them prescribed bc I don't need them and would probably abuse them :toofunny:

I do them recreationally sometimes but I'm generally responsible about it (or as responsible as you can be while barred out :rip: )

IMO they're too strong to take for every day use and I've seen a lot of people fuck up their lives from taking it every day (even in small doses). I have moderate anxiety and I just tell myself to try to mitigate in ways outside of xanax. There's some other drugs like ativan and klonopin that are a bit milder than xanax tho.

...yikes. 

Why do they even prescribe them if they're so, potent/strong? 

...yikes. 

Why do they even prescribe them if they're so, potent/strong? 

some people need them, and that's okay. 

In my experience, I've noticed that most people don't actually need xanax. My sis was addicted to it for 6 months and she was such a loose cannon the whole time. It's pretty powerful

some people need them, and that's okay. 

In my experience, I've noticed that most people don't actually need xanax. My sis was addicted to it for 6 months and she was such a loose cannon the whole time. It's pretty powerful

omgggggg wow