Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I would be so mad especially seeing how she liked my tweet and others with numbers and also responded to DMs saying she would

can u be mad at this tho

giphy.gif

can u be mad at this tho

giphy.gif

Lol, at the end of the day I can't really be mad at all because I've been trying since then end of 2012/beginning of 2013 for her to notice me online and it finally happened  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

also i just wanna bring up how fucking hhooottttt she looks in this pic

tumblr_os0gzpMl9Z1u3u0jjo3_500.jpg

the tiara is for her #1's across the world

"The prettiest crowd that you had ever seen

Ribbons in our hair and our eyes gleamed mean

A freshmen generation of degenerate beauty queens..."

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

i just posted the same link not even 10 min ago 

tenor.gif

where do u even find all these gifs? :eartha: :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

where do u even find all these gifs? :eartha: :eartha:

i use giphy for the basic stuff, but for my girl falling on grass and the alien stuff etc. i went on tenor :hooker:

the man was on the front page a little scrolled down n i thought it was funny as fuck :defeated:

O HMY GO MY ALIEN PICTURE NO

NOONOMOMO

tenor.gif

i use giphy for the basic stuff, but for my girl falling on grass and the alien stuff etc. i went on tenor :hooker:

the man was on the front page a little scrolled down n i thought it was funny as fuck :defeated:

O HMY GO MY ALIEN PICTURE NO

NOONOMOMO

tenor.gif

Are we not aloud to post drug use on here? :(

Are we not aloud to post drug use on here? :(

no i was a dumbass lmfao.. 

I found the gif n it was too big so i resized it and copied the image address from the resized gif on a site that resets every few hours :toofunny: i needed to put it somewhere 2 host it :defeated:

luckily i wrote down the dimensions in my blog, where you ladies can find some profile pic inspo and some gifs and images that r hard to find :hooker:

but if i see u steal a pic or signature i've used im cutting ur throat and making sure you never come here in peace because I work hard for my material  :thankyou:

no i was a dumbass lmfao.. 

I found the gif n it was too big so i resized it and copied the image address from the resized gif on a site that resets every few hours :toofunny: i needed to put it somewhere 2 host it :defeated:

luckily i wrote down the dimensions in my blog, where you ladies can find some profile pic inspo and some gifs and images that r hard to find :hooker:

but if i see u steal a pic or signature i've used im cutting ur throat and making sure you never come here in peace because I work hard for my material  :thankyou:

Watch me change my pic to an iconic lizzy picture tomorrow sis :kiss2: :grinds: :clapback: :slayty:

jk don't kill me

Watch me change my pic to an iconic lizzy picture tomorrow sis :kiss2: :grinds: :clapback: :slayty:

jk don't kill me

you got a good few 2 choose from

however if I see , boarding school sign, her w/ a gun, her in a blue dress, her scrunching her face, her in the mirror, her inna orange shirt, her w/ sunglasses above the jail photo, or the one above gun

im coming for blood sis. :willcut: :hottie:

e: her in the cactus shirt is fine by me, just not the one w/ her and another person

omg i cant believe that Lana  sleep and forget to call those gays  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

tenor.gif

im here wonderin if your signature still relevant now tht the album is out hm

regardless i've loved it but still

Why does she have to make a video for white mustache :toofunny: We want Cherry, 13B and GL video!!

Also now that she's finally come out of her cave and done a video interview, i expect to see new lana face gifs here soon :runs: