litewave

The Paradise and the esoteric origin of mankind

On 12/20/2022 at 3:36 AM, DeadAgainst said:

v1iDQP6.png

Just curious of why you ought to place born to die in Tiphareth that is the beauty? It is because for when Lana first arrived- she was naive of the calm before the storm that is the music industry? I do agree on other placements especially w violet being the crown but I also see violet placed as the beauty. Care to dissolve your insights?

Obsessed with this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, DeadAgainst said:

Tiphareth as the traditional sphere of the Son as savior. The songs generally have a theme of her needing to be saved ("Jesus is my bestest friend..."):

Because I’m crazy baby, I need you to come here and save me...
Leather on my waist is tight and I am falling down...
God I’m so crazy baby, I’m sorry that I’m misbehaving

But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby!
I will love you till the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you’ll remember that you’re mine

I’m lying in the ocean singing your song
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhh
That’s how you sang it
Loving you forever can’t be wrong
Even though you’re not here, won’t move on

Let’s get out of this town, baby we’re on fire
Everyone around here seems to be going down, down, down
If you stick with me, I can take you higher, and higher
It feels like all of our friends are lost
Nobody’s found, found, found
I got so scared, I thought no one could save me
You came along, scooped me up like a baby

d3ix9sA.jpg

It all makes a lot more sense when you add in the singles. This girl is far more of a fucking genius than even I have been giving her credit for. (If you make your art in line with eternal principles, it takes on an eternal life--witness BTD's longevity on the charts.)

"Music to Watch Boys" as the Magician is music as motion--Violet has no music and thus is beyond motion. It is here that she says that she knows who she is; i.e. has attained self-knowledge. Violet as the light of Ain Soph being bent backwards into manifestation.

Thank you for the enlightenment… in awe to see the revival of this brilliant thread with wonderful thinkers. Would switch NFR! with Paradise as for me, though- but thank you regardless.

4 hours ago, DeadAgainst said:

Really? "Heaven is on earth," she always says...the colors seem to match. Her position on the album might be hinting at placement (i.e., center = middle pillar).

there are seven worlds in my eyes

i’m accessing all of them at once
one to draw my words from and my muses
another one i try and harness late at night that lies
somewhere
off of the right of Jupiter

Perhaps a hint that Jupiter/Chesed is pointing off to the right = NFR. (This line is still a bit mysterious to me, but the "seven worlds" seem to be the seven lower sefirot.)

Before- I’m sorry if I convey such vibrations of an ego, know-it-all. My knowledge of the esoteric concept is nowhere as good as @DeadAgainst and @litwave, but maybe there shall no be harm in articulating my perspective… I truly do not wish to cause conflicts… 🙏

As for how I see it, Paradise placed at Chesed/mercy is because the recurring motifs- and that is Lana who always seem to ask for such salvation throughout the record, whether that be “good” and “bad” for us, audience. 

Notably in compositions such as Gods & Monsters that really encapsulate the qualities Chesed holds. In the song, Lana likened herself to a shining beacon, contrasting the domain, “The Garden of Evil” with The Monsters sway in the dominion. This defines one of the qualities of Chesed that is God, The Mighty One, Chasmalim, Shining Ones (The Monsters).

You got that medicine I need

Fame, liquor, love, give it to me slowly

Put your hands on my waist, do it softly

"Fuck yeah, give it to me"

"This is Heaven, what I truly want"

She croons the intention to be as something bigger/superior and celestial by abusing drugs as a medium. Of course, we know drugs substances make humans deem a sense that they can do anything that is out of physical human reach, out of touch with theirselves. The adrenaline one gets with drugs. And these elements bring us to the first, third, and fourth composition respectively. Ride, Cola, and Body Electric which each songs’ headline/theme mirror each other. Even though one knows- who portrait themselves above terrestrial entities in this temporal universe shall perish. This thought shone another elements that birthed Chesed that is The Ego and, the other, 

Righteousness. 

It's innocence lost

I don't really wanna know what's good for me

Diamonds are my bestest friend

Heaven is my baby, suicide's her father

Opulence is the end

I know your wife and she wouldn't mind

Drugs substance abuse obviously is lawful wrong. But for the author, anything just to endure astral response to fulfill the depth void of detachment for the author is prone to feel satisfied by anything earthly, hence it is a good matter of fact.

Those are the elements that formulated the Paradise record and reasonings why I think the work shall be placed at Chesed…

On the softer tone of the record, Obedience and Vision of Love is explored with Bel Air, American, Yayo. Of course, it’s simply about Lana then-usual “I’ll company him/be his muse nevertheless.”

Maybe I took her words literally for this…

edit: Sorry if I’m just playing with ideas like a hot potato or contradict myself.

Edited by blackenedrussianpoetry
A part of reasoning

As for Norman, the basis of the thought that it shall sit at Malkuth (Kingdom/Earth) is the narrative throughout the record (her first record) that she did not wish to be as something bigger or to own bigger powers and such. To accept circumstances the way they seem. Even if she did ought to astral project/something metaphysic, she’s done it through projecting onto her daily lives/reality (Earth/The Body) that we can read through her writing for her future works to come and on.

I've got a kid and two cats in the yard

The California sun and the movie stars

I watch the skies getting light as I write

You write, I tour

A&W

This composition convey an imagery of how the dualities and the darkness and deepness within Lana’s feminine qualities encompasses condensed her to be the woman that she is now.

Akin to the Full Moon intro she used in her 2016 Festival Tour as an herald to her ways of channeling Angels or transmitting Heaven- that reads:

I am everyone

Anyone

No one

https://www.iphm.co.uk/blog/understanding-the-human-energy-field/

https://images.app.goo.gl/1SYfzAzkBzkcKWk66

Ten trips to The Moon- to coagulate a better sense of herself/the reveal of her heart through the bearing of the burden that left a mark in her feminine qualities.

I'm a princess, I'm divisive

Ask me why, why, why I'm like this

Maybe I'm just kinda like this

I don't know, maybe I'm just like this

Through the fire-

We are born again

Have always thought this composition to be in the same vein/share blood with Mariners and Sportscruiser. The concept of infinity- seem to be the foundation for all groups.

Let the Light In

To immerse in holy spark, the impeding armor of evil, Dark Knight of the Soul must be removed. Through Ohr, the physical light to channel metaphysical emanations/passages. It ignites the mystical humility of nullification of the ego.

http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/59195?/eng/content/view/full/59195&main

https://www.chabaddoublebay.org/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/1240410/jewish/Kabbalah-of-Reincarnation.htm

“The act of surrendering sort of puts me in a different mindset that allows me to be more of a channel — because I’m not holding on so tightly to things, I’m letting go, and I find that in letting go I become more of a channel for life to really happen on life’s terms. I mean, maybe that sounds sort of metaphysical, but that’s honestly how I feel.”    ***Interview w NPR

For light and live light to crucify the conscious flourishing negativity within the telepathic connection. The radiating euphoric fashion it electrifies stream constantly in connection with its source. 

Edited by blackenedrussianpoetry

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

The mystic path in eight stages:

1. Awakening

2. Purification

3. Illumination

4. Voices and visions

5. Contemplation and introversion

6. Ecstasy and rapture

7. The Dark Night of the Soul

8. Union
*If i’m not mistaken

Conquered me to think a lot of transcendetalism. Spiritualism is within Self/Soul to apprehend divinity through nature’s merit. For its Creation’s purity passed on from Self/Soul- one must seek its absolute good from it. Therein the truth lies.

Alabama in the springtime is heavenly

To always wish and to manifest the heavenly into the earthly- for a new life, the New Age or “a rosebud”. 

It’s just you and The Sun now…

Lana who has achieved knowledge of her Higher Self like in Say Yes to Heaven (more blunt composition of You & Me) is really calls on ourselves, her kids, her Man that is The Darkness as she said as well in My bedroom to come to and abide her. The Goddess. Lana herself is The Sun. As she has foreseen The World as unruly and a mayhem. In that staleness- they met to where they shall have belonged to their lifetimes. Tropico static ending.

Ekev. We all shall see the good in everything as chaos is no more than a mere imagery of illusions. Get Free. 

IMG-2611.png

Her unending softness. God’s light! 

Absolutely adore this thread. It's great work, my hats off to you guys in here. Answering a lot of questions I have. I will say, the people naysaying this thread have not begun to scratch beyond the surface of Lana and her work. I don't know how anyone who's been following this woman as long as me or even later years in her career cannot see all of these things being discussed in this thread are very accurate and in tune. It's a lot deeper than we will ever know. I hope she tells us one day. Candidly.

Her next album is going to be fun to dissect. I feel like she took it back to the start with Did You Know....finally vocalizing some of the things we already knew she experienced (being sent away, her rough relationship with her mother, experiencing loss at a young age, and just her general circumstances during these years)

I haven't fully caught up but I'm curious why you guys think she finally opened up with songs like Fingertips and Kintsugi....what is she trying to capture or execute there? In one interview from this era, I remember her saying people were encouraging her to "explain herself"

Norman after Lust For Life was a very drastic transition. Take into account Lust For Life was somewhat of a "commercial" album for her, or at least I personally think the intention was to capture those more "pop" leaning young listeners directly, with the imagery and the sound, as opposed to that of Honeymoon. 

I can't verbalize it but every move after Norman makes sense to me, COCC, BB, DYK....it almost feels like she is closing a chapter. I thought about this the other day, after it hit that she was going to do a Country record, perhaps Did You Know served as the final chapter of the Lana Del Rey we know thus far, she did sign off at the end of the album afterall with TT X VB. I think this because the album just sounds very mournful yet healing and accepting. So it was so fascinating for me to read the "death" of Lizzy that occurred in 06. I wonder what ignited this transition. It would be cool if the sleuthing thread could try and dig deeper as opposed to just trying to chronologize her relationships. 

1 minute ago, Americanboy said:

Absolutely adore this thread. It's great work, my hats off to you guys in here. Answering a lot of questions I have. I will say, the people naysaying this thread have not begun to scratch beyond the surface of Lana and her work. I don't know how anyone who's been following this woman as long as me or even later years in her career cannot see all of these things being discussed in this thread are very accurate and in tune. It's a lot deeper than we will ever know. I hope she tells us one day. Candidly.

Her next album is going to be fun to dissect. I feel like she took it back to the start with Did You Know....finally vocalizing some of the things we already knew she experienced (being sent away, her rough relationship with her mother, experiencing loss at a young age, and just her general circumstances during these years)

I haven't fully caught up but I'm curious why you guys think she finally opened up with songs like Fingertips and Kintsugi....what is she trying to capture or execute there? In one interview from this era, I remember her saying people were encouraging her to "explain herself"

Norman after Lust For Life was a very drastic transition. Take into account Lust For Life was somewhat of a "commercial" album for her, or at least I personally think the intention was to capture those more "pop" learning young listeners directly, with the imagery and the sound, as opposed to that of Honeymoon. 

I can't verbalize it but every move after Norman makes sense to me, COCC, BB, DYK....it almost feels like she is closing a chapter. I thought about this the other day, after it hit that she was going to do a Country record, perhaps Did You Know served as the final chapter of the Lana Del Rey we know thus far, she did sign off at the end of the album overall. I think this because the album just sounds very mournful yet healing and accepting. So it was so fascinating for me to read the "death" of Lizzy that occurred in 06. I wonder what ignited this transition. It would be cool if the sleuthing thread could try and dig deeper as opposed to just trying to chronologize her relationships. 

Oh wow i forgot how i used to be in love w this thread and this thread solely being my reason joining this forum…

4 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Oh wow i forgot how i used to be in love w this thread and this thread solely being my reason joining this forum…

This thread is amazing! It will be my new mainstay. I'm not versed on mysticism or anything like that but I will try my hardest to keep up with you guys if any of you care to share more of your wonderful insights.

It's wild to me that these discussions are harder to seek out. I feel like every day when I listen to her music, there's something she says that puts me on pause and I'm just like, why is no one talking about this or piecing this shit together??? So this thread is a god send for me. 

Bruh :derpna:i just read all 13 pages of this and what the fuck drugs do i need to comprehend this i understand absolutely nothing. I’ve got to say though a Swiftie equivalent of this would be absolutely hilarious. Like people piecing together Shake it Off with astrology and symbolism and drawing graphs and shit :thumb:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x