bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Are these the only other unleaked songs we don’t have?

Homework

Premonition

It’s Your Life

We Don’t Stop

Also can someone make a list of her leaked songs too?

LEAKED:

Pick Him For Me

Push Push Push
Where My Heart At
Sweet Talk
Maybe Baby
Demolition
I'll Be Dancing
Choker
Alien
Time
Oceans
Trampoline
Like You Mean It 
Break The A.C (2 Demos)
Bittersweet Surrender
I Don't Wanna Wait
Shame On Me
Painkillas
Boomerang
Die for You
Shut the Fuck Up
Last Forever
Fade Away (2 Versions)
Lose Control
Hidden Affair
When Dreams Come True
Bad Boys Gun
Won't Feel Like Christmas
The Closest to Love
Just Another Story
Dark Part of Your Heart

Some of the songs in this list are songs from 2008-2011 and were uploaded by her on MySpace or whatever but taken down obviously. I know for sure Fade Away, Lose Control, Hidden Affair, Last Forever and Time are some of these.

UNLEAKED:

Ice Cold

Homework
We Don't Stop
It's Your Life
Plastic Factory
Dirty Dirty
Cloud Palace
On Top of the World
Real Me
Whenever I Am Alone
Tell Me
Limousines
Chameleon
Get Off on This
Love a Little Harder
Strip
Hardest Part
Buerger Der Welt
Doin' It
Ishaboutit
Speed Limit
Premonition

All of these are confirmed registered titles from throughout the years, some recent, some not. I don't know what Premonition is as it wasn't on my original list but I added it anyway.

te deseo, cariño

I'm sort of confuse, I thought all the singles she released so far has been for the album and she was going to keep releasing  monthly singles from her debut album until its complete (10 singles=10 songs on album?) and THEN just put them together and sell as album a-la Imogen Heap style.So were not getting any new songs after monthly drops just the album as a whole  :defeated:

lucas david also said he’s working on something for kim... could it be he’s making the artwork for the album? it would be something totally different from the singles artowrks though

god i hope so... the single arts are super cute but i'm excited to see more of her aesthetic show through on the album artwork

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

I'm sort of confuse, I thought all the singles she released so far has been for the album and she was going to keep releasing  monthly singles from her debut album until its complete (10 singles=10 songs on album?) and THEN just put them together and sell as album a-la Imogen Heap style.So were not getting any new songs after monthly drops just the album as a whole  :defeated:

What I understood is that she was going to release singles while working on the album just to keep the expectations high but that they were not going to be on it idk

giphy.gif

I thought she had a deal with Spotify which was why she was releasing the album this way -- single after single every month. But who knows what happened because there have been gaps in singles since Faded -> Heart to Break.

te deseo, cariño

What I understood is that she was going to release singles while working on the album just to keep the expectations high but that they were not going to be on it idk

I'm assuming a couple of the singles will make the album for numbers purposes. It would also be pointless to leave off her most successful singles IDWAA and HTB

Idk if this is the lucasdavid drawing or a photoshop edit but its a MESS look at the shoulder

https://twitter.com/kimpetras/status/1042489797959245824?s=21

yes it's by lucas. he's having troubles with traditional art so now he started this new thing... they're basically half drawings, half photoshopped 

she updated her icon on twitter with the original pic

YxIjaFC0_400x400.jpg

yes it's by lucas. he's having troubles with traditional art so now he started this new thing... they're basically half drawings, half photoshopped

it’s a photoshop edit by lucasdavid it’s a new style he’s experimenting with

Ok but why is there a chunk missing out of her left shoulder I’m................

sooo is Dark Part of Your Heart the only new-ish song that’s leaked? like with her new sound / originally intended for this album?

push push push and shame on me also. bittersweet surrender too I think