Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump - Events And News

?

It is an attempt to censor this important topic.

Perhaps Kennedy should have a thread on his own, as this will be months and months until a new justice is seated and right in an election period

trump himself is actually incidental as it was Mitch & the Powers that be that handle Mitch that stopped Garland from being seated.

I think you should start a brand new thread on Justice Anthony Kennedy's Retirement and Replacement

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

It is an attempt to censor this important topic.

Perhaps Kennedy should have a thread on his own, as this will be months and months until a new justice is seated and right in an election period

trump himself is actually incidental as it was Mitch & the Powers that be that handle Mitch that stopped Garland from being seated.

I think you should start a brand new thread on Justice Anthony Kennedy's Retirement and Replacement

No it is not “an attempt to censor this important topic.” I’m being sarcastic and saying he sucks and doesn’t deserve his own thread

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

a recent tweet of his:

There has been no President in the history of our Country who has been treated so badly as I have. The Democrats are frozen with hatred and fear. They get nothing done. This should never be allowed to happen to another President. Witch Hunt!

can we all agree it's the funniest/most troublesome thing when he randomly capitalizes words. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Trump is a moron with obvious personality disorders; I used to think “only in America” until Boris became Prime Minister!

giphy.gif