lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

Sigh the new Manchester date would be so much more convenient for me. Fuck's sake!

Tempted to buy the tickets and try and sell my other ones but what if I can't sell them? :defeated:

20r46kx.jpg

Sigh the new Manchester date would be so much more convenient for me. Fuck's sake!

Tempted to buy the tickets and try and sell my other ones but what if I can't sell them? :defeated:

You'll be able to sell them and get a fair bit more for them nearer the time.

BUT YOU SHOULD COME TO LONDON :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

You'll be able to sell them and get a fair bit more for them nearer the time.

BUT YOU SHOULD COME TO LONDON :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

I'd probs sell them for the price I bought them for cos selling them for more is such a cunt-y thing to do (in my opinion) :P

I'm coming to the London gig!!

20r46kx.jpg

I've got my tickets for the two Paris shows. 27 April + 28 April. I'm so happy. I'll try later (maybe at the end of the month if it is not sold out) to get another ticket, but for Berlin. :oprah:

Wow, she's doing a lot of dates very close to one another...I hope she doesn't get ill again.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Do you think she's happy with it? I'm not sure - I'm happy she's touring, but I was thinking if she could have it her way, I doubt she'd do so many shows.

I think she's happy she'll see so many fans but I also doubt she'd be doing that many shows if it was up to her.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm not satisfied with that tour - she should go further into Europe.Especially since she's huge in Bulgaria and several other countries.

I live my life inside a dream.Only waking when I sleep..

I'm not satisfied with that tour - she should go further into Europe.Especially since she's huge in Bulgaria and several other countries.

She doesn't sell enough records there.

She doesn't sell enough records there.

The album selling nowadays is corrupted - especially in Europe people will rarely buy an album,but that doesn't mean they won't be crazy to go and see the artist live.Especially someone like Lana who has such a dedicated fanbase and is pretty famous.

The album selling nowadays is corrupted - especially in Europe people will rarely buy an album,but that doesn't mean they won't be crazy to go and see the artist live.Especially someone like Lana who has such a dedicated fanbase and is pretty famous.

She sold more than 600,000 albums in the UK, more than 500,000 in the US, more than 300,000 in France, more than 200,000 in Germany etc. She has to go where her records are sold. The first Paris gig was sold out within 1 min 30 sec, that's going crazy to see her live. I doubt she'll do a lot of gigs in eastern Europe, South America and Asia since her records just don't sell as well there. Western and Central Europe is where she has the most fans. You could always go somewhere else to see her. I'm flying to London (from Germany) to see her.

She sold more than 600,000 albums in the UK, more than 500,000 in the US, more than 300,000 in France, more than 200,000 in Germany etc. She has to go where her records are sold. The first Paris gig was sold out within 1 min 30 sec, that's going crazy to see her live. I doubt she'll do a lot of gigs in eastern Europe, South America and Asia since her records just don't sell as well there. Western and Central Europe is where she has the most fans. You could always go somewhere else to see her. I'm flying to London (from Germany) to see her.

Still - it doesn't mean she can't make it and that the concerts won't be succesfull.Many people do it for their fanbases.

I'm actually currently living in London for a short while so I'm definatly gonna try to go if I'm still here.

Still - it doesn't mean she can't make it and that the concerts won't be succesfull.Many people do it for their fanbases.

I'm actually currently living in London for a short while so I'm definatly gonna try to go if I'm still here.

Artists go where their records are sold and where the tickets are going to be sold. She doesn't decide where she goes, her management does. The London gigs are both sold out, if you want to go, you should buy the tickets very quickly through a re-seller before they get extremely expensive.

Artists go where their records are sold and where the tickets are going to be sold. She doesn't decide where she goes, her management does. The London gigs are both sold out, if you want to go, you should buy the tickets very quickly through a re-seller before they get extremely expensive.

I know that lol A friend of mine won 2 from a giveaway and he said it's fine for me to go with him.It would be a dream to come true to see her,but I don't get to decide if I'll be still here >< *suicides*

You are wrong with this - this was the touring model in the 80s and 90s > go where the big markets are so you can sell albums before and after - nowadawys with music piracy and abysmal sales (except for the few countries you mentioned - which still have declining sales) tours go everywhere. Trust me... Especially the aforementioned Bulgaria has so many huge names playing there without selling more than 1.000 CDs legally.

She will add those countries later or on a later leg. Just that it's more chic and important to play the main markets first.

Also countries with better economies get tours insured easier.