lola

Lana Del Rey announces 2013 European Tour dates

She better perform Dark Paradise and TIWMUG.

She needs to do every song on both albums tbh. Apart from Lucky Ones. :creepy:

I just need to hear her sing "My pussy tastes like Pepsi cola" with her ultra-serious live presence.

I just want her to announce the US dates and hopefully Canada. Because my dad said i can go see lana if she comes to the us but it would be so much easier if she came to Canada. She has a fanbase in the US and Canada, it's just not like Katy Perry's... yet

TZk1z.png

She has a fanbase in the US and Canada, it's just not like Katy Perry's... yet

Yet? On the contrary, i reckon. I imagine her popularity with the general public is only going to dwindle over the years rather than increase, and i'd say she already peaked, in that regard, at the beginning of this year. Although i do think critics will become more and more receptive to her over time.

What do others think?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

She better perform Dark Paradise and TIWMUG.

She needs to do every song on both albums tbh. Apart from Lucky Ones. :creepy:

I'm sorry but did you just praise Dark Paradise and shade Lucky Ones in the same post? I'm going to have to kill myself.

14417469274.gif

Yet? On the contrary, i reckon. I imagine her popularity with the general public is only going to dwindle over the years rather than increase, and i'd say she already peaked, in that regard, at the beginning of this year. Although i do think critics will become more and more receptive to her over time.

What do others think?

Imma need 8000 fewer hipsters filling her events, the Ride premiere was just out of control in that respect.

I don't think I'll be able to say much for her popularity until the next album. We'll see what direction she goes on (since most of us are rightly considering Paradise an extension to BTD).

I'm sorry but did you just praise Dark Paradise and shade Lucky Ones in the same post? I'm going to have to kill myself.

You'd think since he knows what's up with LO, he'd get his act together with DP :creep:

I got two tickets for me and my bff for Oslo Spektrum. I sat at school stressing like a mad woman and snapping at people because I couldn't order on the school web, but when I got home there were still tickets available + my daddys credit card... :3 I got the tickets in the mail a week ago. I'm still in a happy place.

There was only seated tickets available for two though, but hey, at least I'm gonna see her live :woot:

1olt2g.jpg

I have change to go at Lithuania's gig which is in June and only 500km away but I don't know, it doesn't pull me there. I would prefer Helsinki or new Oslo gig :aw:

Stockholm, Berlin, Vienna, the second Paris date, Milan, the second Glasgow date, the second Manchester date and Brussels have sold out.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Does anyone know if Lana pretends 2 make a tour in South America? I did a surch and she has lots of fans in Brazil and Argentina....but didn't found nothing about her touring here. Oh well maybe Rock in Rio 2013...that would be awsome.

glgcDdT.gif

yeah i wanna know that too cause, im from Chile and Lana is getting promo here, in fact today a famous radio station give a special of born to die : the paradise edition , they played the eight songs of paradise + burning desire and the five singles from born to die , one hour of Lana :legend: :legend:

PD: She has in Chile an official fans club, i think they got the recognition from universal music chile.

Hello neighboor!! Good so is one more country that Lana and her lips are conquering! hA!. Lana is quite popular in Rio. Her songs play a lot in the radio and also in some IT clubs (remixoff course IoL...) as well. Let's hope she comes 2 us sooner than latter. She has several fan clubs in Brazil and they are very organized but they should make a south american one so would get more attention.

glgcDdT.gif