LonelyLolitaMotel

Corrupt a wish, Bish!

But unfortunately  you are allergic against pistachio and nuts in general. After you take one bit/lick of the pistachio ice your throat will swill and you can't breathe anymore. Then you end up in Hospital and aren't allowed to eat pistachio ice forver....

now that's just homophobic

wish above, you get an inch shorter but now you've lost your feet idk .. 

Wish for telepathy or something . .

UV/Honeymoon

now that's just homophobic

wish above, you get an inch shorter but now you've lost your feet idk .. 

Wish for telepathy or something . .

My stupid ass didn't think this far when I wrote it...but yeah I can see now why it sounds homophobic.... I'm sorry but it was the first thing that came into my mind ..maybe because I know several people who are allergic against nuts...but it wasn't meant homophobic at all..... 

And after you got telepathy you are always stressed and worried about the people around you because you can feel how they doing including all the negative feelings and all the worries they have.....

(But on a serious note: I don't know you face to face but I think/imagine you are actually a nice/empathic person. I read in a thread somewhere that your friends are really important to you and that you are happy that you have them and that you are thankful for the time you have spent with them.Hopefully I remembered that correctly ....)

I wish that WHF will be finally Lana's (surf)rock album...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

My stupid ass didn't think this far when I wrote it...but yeah I can see now why it sounds homophobic.... I'm sorry but it was the first thing that came into my mind ..maybe because I know several people who are allergic against nuts...but it wasn't meant homophobic at all..... 

And after you got telepathy you are always stressed and worried about the people around you because you can feel how they doing including all the negative feelings and all the worries they have.....

(But on a serious note: I don't know you face to face but I think/imagine you are actually a nice/empathic person. I read in a thread somewhere that your friends are really important to you and that you are happy that you have them and that you are thankful for the time you have spent with them.Hopefully I remembered that correctly ....)

I wish that WHF will be finally Lana's (surf)rock album...

Heyo no lol don't take it serious it was supposed to b a joke ur all good, sorry too  :toofunny: 

and ah yeah, it's a blessing and a curse, blessing n a curse 

w/ ur wish, the album comes out, but she decides to wait an entire year to release it after releasing 3 tracks off the album  :blush2:  :gasp: 

I wish we got Life is Beautiful.mp3

UV/Honeymoon

Heyo no lol don't take it serious it was supposed to b a joke ur all good, sorry too  :toofunny: 

I wasn't sure if it was a joke but nevermind I'm glad that everything is good and you still will not get a pistachio ice bc it's no pistachio season (of the witch)

w/ ur wish, the album comes out, but she decides to wait an entire year to release it after releasing 3 tracks off the album  :blush2:  :gasp:

Not gonna lie...that sounds like the NFR! era...a mess of a MESS but looking back it was kinda iconic (cough..cough...the NFR! prelease Thread)

You probably predicted the WHF/LDR 7 era :hdu: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I wish we got Life is Beautiful.mp3

One day it will finally leak  but Lanas Team will take it immediately down and nobody was able to save it and the leaker gets punished (the leaker is also known as the Nfr casette girl). After that  Lana decided to delete the masterpiece Life is Beautiful. It will remembered as THE BLACKEST DAY in the whole Fandom....

After that Lana said in an Interview that she actually farted twice in the middle of the song and that she feels ashamed of it and they forgot to cut it out. This is the reason why Life is beautiful was never released..

I wish that Lana will reschedule her cancelled shows

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I am so sorry to corrupt your wish :(

.... Your crush has taken a vow of silence and joined the Benedictine monks in a far away monastery.

I wish I had been born in the year 2300. I was born in the wrong time era !

-

you are born January 1, 2300 at 12:01 AM. however, the planet is facing extreme weather conditions and illness that have wiped out half of the population. there is war, famine, and corruption all around. robots have taken all our jobs. the rich are keeping us as slaves.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189