folklore

Ayesha Erotica

is this a scrapped album or something?

no i personally think these songs are scattered amongst eras, like Where You At  and Fuck Like This are probably early 2017, most recent is Streets of L.A., all of the tracks are pre-2018 though

kiss kiss hoebag

FUCK LIKE THIS  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

SHE IS LITERALLY A GENIUS... I love this. I loved Queen Of Pop when it came out forever ago, and I'm happy to hear she produced even more ridiculous shit!!!! This stuff is going to be on loop the next week 

lil' bitch :defeated:

streets of l.a.  :defeated:

young, rich & skinny :defeated:

HOW DARE YOU FORGET THE BEST ONE

WHERE YOU AT

LIKE UM.... its so fucking perfect arguably my fave ayesha song EVER

kiss kiss hoebag

[media=YouTube]

[/media]

did ayesha ever upload a full version of alone anywhere? 

I know slayyyter as of recently is getting it but I was just wondering because someone had uploaded a 1 minute long delicious snippet (even though the link was broken so it didn't even work fdvdf, a new link would be appreciated ! ) and I'm hoping they snatched alone if they were all ever posted somewhere that ayesha deleted

https://soundcloud.com/y3ke/delicious-unfinished & no she never uploaded anything more of alone other than that 30 second video

omg delicious is going to slayyyter???!!? AHHH IM SO BROKEN!!! ayesha sounded so fucking good on it, does anyone have a link to it or sumn because i wanna save it

wait, has this been confirmed? ayesha should have kept it but slayyyter will sound great on it too so i’m not mad

omg delicious is going to slayyyter???!!? AHHH IM SO BROKEN!!! ayesha sounded so fucking good on it, does anyone have a link to it or sumn because i wanna save it

i swear to fucking god WHYYYYY does slayyyter have to have everything oh my god COME UP WITH SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN....ayesha is too generous

this is all she posted on her twitter last year but she never posted anything more :( its really one of her best pop songs

i contacted her abt buying that song bc the lyrics are SOOOO Genius and fit the tone / aesthetic of a song im writing but she said it was sentimental & for a close friend. maybe shell release it one day it definitely deserves to be heard