cognaclilac

cognaclilac's art for attention

I'm a sucker for random city photos, as long as the photo's are balanced, but the van kinda offs it for me, and the swans at the lake kinda seem too, local for me imo. There wouldn't be any much mysticism to look forward to and speculate about on it.

I do love the black and white finish, and the grain. Vibes are great

UV/Honeymoon

I'm a sucker for random city photos, as long as the photo's are balanced, but the van kinda offs it for me, and the swans at the lake kinda seem too, local for me imo. There wouldn't be any much mysticism to look forward to and speculate about on it.

I do love the black and white finish, and the grain. Vibes are great

is this because i dont want a pink vinyl

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

is this because i dont want a pink vinyl

LOOOOOOOOOOL noooooo I mean if ya wanna tie it that way, I actually like the contrast btwn black and white, w pink (the feel of static from bnw to the warmth in pink) but I've seen way too many photos of those swans and it's not even as picturesque as it'd seem. The first pic looks a lot better, and heyo I'd never really be so subjective when it comes to things, and was trying to be objective on what u were doing, and would never do that based off of what I personally felt about other things low blow bro lol 

Short answer, I thought u could do even better further

UV/Honeymoon

LOOOOOOOOOOL noooooo I mean if ya wanna tie it that way, I actually like the contrast btwn black and white, w pink (the feel of static from bnw to the warmth in pink) but I've seen way too many photos of those swans and it's not even as picturesque as it'd seem. The first pic looks a lot better, and heyo I'd never really be so subjective when it comes to things, and was trying to be objective on what u were doing, and would never do that based off of what I personally felt about other things low blow bro lol 

Short answer, I thought u could do even better further

lol love you

i know what you mean i was trying to do a lowkey vibe for what i was feeling so far from lana's posts and i took the other posts from there but the swans fit more because she was there but i didn't want her in it AND i was looking at vinyl and saw this and thought of you cause i'd like pink if it wasnt solid maybe and you're right it will match with the B/W scheme

PA240020_1024x1024@2x.JPG?v=1540431279

thank you @ and @@sparklrtrailrheaven as well

@@cognaclilac for some reason it won't let me quote u atm but: 

oH FUCK I LOVE THIS! This is great! !

and yeah the vibes were pretty cool, so I'm glad I got that part, and I actually like the concept of her not being on the cover, at least the front, but it'd really have to be a memorable, memorable photo so the others won't complain and are just left in awe. These vibes that u made tho  :smokes2:

UV/Honeymoon

@@vodkaa yeah like if i had more stuff to work with i can pop out a whole concept with booklet and all but i want to wait for lyrics i guess? not really sure at the point but that's what i got so far! because i want to have her in it as well but need more product to work with lol

Again, idk why the forum won't let me quote so, @@cognaclilac lilac

Yesssss but we honestly don't know when it'll all happen, so it's just waiting til then :crossed:  but! The vibesssss and I mean u probably already know that I browsed the thread, I've been really liking the alt album covers (Btd, and Paradise are personal faves), and the Cinnamon cover looks so good to look at 

Lana should hire you.

Just quoting this for emphasis just in case !! !

UV/Honeymoon

@@vodkaa you are so SWEET and i'm glad some people are liking the alt five covers those were interesting to explore a simplified version of her vibes for each era despite being lazy and do the way i did it hahaha

feel free to use any! and yeah as soon as something (hopefully) comes visually then i'll have more to think about than what's there now

and girl I'M TRYING TO BE HIRED someone HELP ME lol

@cognaclilac 
Lololololol they ended up great tho, ya shouldn't have said that coulda seemed intentional hahahahaha

and thanks I will! The main thread's wilting lol so fooking sameeeee and gl tho I honestly dk how that weaves out in the digital art community, keep going tho oh fuck! If u wanted to delve into it, I personally loved the whole industrial beach vibes I was getting from Chuck's series of the HiaB video, and I know others are looking to see more of Lana and Yosemite, the national park and the flag posts were good indicators. Something to create buzz during the wait if ya wanted to. I know Lana used the HM cover that an anonymous person made, so hey there's something! 

UV/Honeymoon

@cognaclilac 

Lololololol they ended up great tho, ya shouldn't have said that coulda seemed intentional hahahahaha

and thanks I will! The main thread's wilting lol so fooking sameeeee and gl tho I honestly dk how that weaves out in the digital art community, keep going tho oh fuck! If u wanted to delve into it, I personally loved the whole industrial beach vibes I was getting from Chuck's series of the HiaB video, and I know others are looking to see more of Lana and Yosemite, the national park and the flag posts were good indicators. Something to create buzz during the wait if ya wanted to. I know Lana used the HM cover that an anonymous person made, so hey there's something! 

which cover? i didn't know she used a fan one for something but she pops up time to time with the covers/fan art posts/likes but UGH i don't want to make an instagram account for it lololol and i had the flag image and some others for the last thing i did! but i still wanted like something else to add so i don't keep reusing the same five thing you know? it's all i have but i don't want to regurgitate my own ideas i d k i think i have to get into looking for some stuff again to inspire something

i can't even write a cohesive thought here lol how am i gonna create a concept

which cover? i didn't know she used a fan one for something but she pops up time to time with the covers/fan art posts/likes but UGH i don't want to make an instagram account for it lololol and i had the flag image and some others for the last thing i did! but i still wanted like something else to add so i don't keep reusing the same five thing you know? it's all i have but i don't want to regurgitate my own ideas i d k i think i have to get into looking for some stuff again to inspire something

i can't even write a cohesive thought here lol how am i gonna create a concept

It was the honeymoon one, not the actual single cover she released, but the one she used for the audio, the pink one w the cherub (?) I believe. A fan made it and she loved it and used it for the HM track audio cover 

LOOOOOOOOL well idk maybe a twitter yt? Don't know how she got her hands on it, but it was thru social media I believe. and no yeah that's true I mean I personally like the one u made, but it's ur call to add onto it. I like the beach vibes, but if ur talking bout regurgitating material, then I guess its better to really either just wait, or wait til other inspiration strikes 

start small if anything. Like a color (pink, hint lol jk), or really just a vibe, anything

UV/Honeymoon

It was the honeymoon one, not the actual single cover she released, but the one she used for the audio, the pink one w the cherub (?) I believe. A fan made it and she loved it and used it for the HM track audio cover 

LOOOOOOOOL well idk maybe a twitter yt? Don't know how she got her hands on it, but it was thru social media I believe. and no yeah that's true I mean I personally like the one u made, but it's ur call to add onto it. I like the beach vibes, but if ur talking bout regurgitating material, then I guess its better to really either just wait, or wait til other inspiration strikes 

yeah i think i need to like sit and listen to some music or get a new inspo for something else, i like the one above too but once one is done i'm ready to move on again lol and oh that cover! why does like clip art i am so lost

start small if anything. Like a color (pink, hint lol jk), or really just a vibe, anything

i-