Sign in to follow this  
Tyler

Who Did Lana Vote For?

As long as you're not one of those people that like to have conversations during the lecture, I would love to take classes with you!! - _ -" We'll study the arts together! :3

Oooh...I'm terrible at that when I'm with people I like/want to bother. :/ I have issues regarding either making fun of (to myself) 'foolish' peers or other things that I decide strike me as entertaining during class.

:P

But as long as I'm not distracting myself with something worthwhile, I am the most diligent pupil ever. :3

Guest Maru the Cat

Oooh...I'm terrible at that when I'm with people I like/want to bother. :/ I have issues regarding either making fun of (to myself) 'foolish' peers or other things that I decide strike me as entertaining during class.

:P

But as long as I'm not distracting myself with something worthwhile, I am the most diligent pupil ever. :3

When I was a more social person, I would be really silly and make jokes and poke fun, but the second I sat down in class, my friends would know that I would be paying attention hardcore :creep: and wouldn't bother me. (...paying attention hardcore? :facepalm:) I really love learning and I think that's my greatest trait; I'm enthusiastic about learning new things, no matter the subject matter, and I am naturally curious and inquisitive. I have trouble in school and I'm not the smartest person so I think my desire to learn is my saving grace. :3

In short, we can... fool around (;)) after class... but not during! :creep:

When I was a more social person, I would be really silly and make jokes and poke fun, but the second I sat down in class, my friends would know that I would be paying attention hardcore :creep: and wouldn't bother me. (...paying attention hardcore? :facepalm:) I really love learning and I think that's my greatest trait; I'm enthusiastic about learning new things, no matter the subject matter, and I am naturally curious and inquisitive. I have trouble in school and I'm not the smartest person so I think my desire to learn is my saving grace. :3

In short, we can... fool around ( ;)) after class... but not during! :creep:

FINE. ;)

Yeah, I totally agree about paying attention. Often, I have to pay attention because I'm terrified that if I don't, I won't fully be able to understand the material. In my Rhetoric class, for example, when I go over Plato's dialogues, it's all I can do to stay engaged when I'm about to drift off into my dream-world of Charli + coming to Canada to meet you ( :creep:).

All in all, though, I do love learning, but in some areas moreso than others. Sophie's World, that Philosophy novel I just mentioned, has me completely enraptured in studying pre and post-Platonic thought, but I'm sure to some (maybe even most) people, it would be quite dry.

I would love to fool around with you sometime after school. :P This is totally weird, but in a completely non-sexual way, I would love to jump on my trampoline with you! :3 Oh crap what did I just even say!!!! College students don't have time to jump on trampolines. How many people do I even know who still jump on their trampolines at my age? :facepalm: I'm so weird.

Guest Maru the Cat

FINE. ;)

Yeah, I totally agree about paying attention. Often, I have to pay attention because I'm terrified that if I don't, I won't fully be able to understand the material. In my Rhetoric class, for example, when I go over Plato's dialogues, it's all I can do to stay engaged when I'm about to drift off into my dream-world of Charli + coming to Canada to meet you ( :creep:).

All in all, though, I do love learning, but in some areas moreso than others. Sophie's World, that Philosophy novel I just mentioned, has me completely enraptured in studying pre and post-Platonic thought, but I'm sure to some (maybe even most) people, it would be quite dry.

I would love to fool around with you sometime after school. :P This is totally weird, but in a completely non-sexual way, I would love to jump on my trampoline with you! :3 Oh crap what did I just even say!!!! College students don't have time to jump on trampolines. How many people do I even know who still jump on their trampolines at my age? :facepalm: I'm so weird.

Yes!! I freak out if I zone out for just a minute of class 'cause I'm like, "NOOOOOO WHAT DID I MISS IN THAT ONE MINUTE?!" and then it bothers me for the rest of the lecture. :creep:

What areas are you not as keen in learning about? I'm not a big fan of chemistry/biology. When I studied it, it was rote memorization... which I ABSOLUTELY HATE. WHO LEARNS THAT WAY?! In general, I hate application/applied shit... it just seems.... very tedious/boring to me. I want to learn the theory, I want to know how one would apply it, but actually applying it and doing the work seems pointless. I don't want to learn how to do routine application, I want to know the hows and whys and what ifs and all that fun jazz! :3 (Kinda like how I don't like implementing ideas, but I sure do love coming up with them) :3 Are you the same way? I think we're the same way! :creep:

When you talk your studies with me, it always goes over my head :toofloppy:

Well, when you and I and Charli meet up, we'll jump on the trampoline! (Is there enough room for all three of us? I hope so!) Believe me, I always have time for a trampoline :3 Can we go to the pet store afterwards and look at cats? Will I get to meet all your siblings? :flutter:

Yes!! I freak out if I zone out for just a minute of class 'cause I'm like, "NOOOOOO WHAT DID I MISS IN THAT ONE MINUTE?!" and then it bothers me for the rest of the lecture. :creep:

What areas are you not as keen in learning about? I'm not a big fan of chemistry/biology. When I studied it, it was rote memorization... which I ABSOLUTELY HATE. WHO LEARNS THAT WAY?! In general, I hate application/applied ****... it just seems.... very tedious/boring to me. I want to learn the theory, I want to know how one would apply it, but actually applying it and doing the work seems pointless. I don't want to learn how to do routine application, I want to know the hows and whys and what ifs and all that fun jazz! :3 (Kinda like how I don't like implementing ideas, but I sure do love coming up with them) :3 Are you the same way? I think we're the same way! :creep:

When you talk your studies with me, it always goes over my head :toofloppy:

Well, when you and I and Charli meet up, we'll jump on the trampoline! (Is there enough room for all three of us? I hope so!) Believe me, I always have time for a trampoline :3 Can we go to the pet store afterwards and look at cats? Will I get to meet all your siblings? :flutter:

I know! Usually, it's nothing, or I can catch the tail end of a conversation just long enough to be all "So, like, he says X and she says Y? Really? Okay, TY!" It works as long as there's someone else 'dumber' in the class, who would've asked the question anyway. :creep:

I learn like that...anything involving droning I am not a fan of. If I get the right teacher for something like Biology, who lets me raise my hand and ask all sorts of totally irrelevant stuff about some sidenote given about a subject, it's fine, but nothing where it's just notes + notes with no discussion. Yeah, exactly like knowing hows and whys! :3 When I do my combined Literature-History-Theology-English class, I get to discuss my thoughts/ideas on a subject with my class, and it makes the information so much more retainable. :flutter: Believe me, I could not pass a class on the Federalist Papers unless I had people to talk about it with. Oddly enough, diversions in a given class often help me remember the material even more. :P In Logic, I had this one teacher who hated me but that talked about Psychology all the time, and it made the class much more bearable than it would have been without her 'insight.'

YES! I live right near a Petland, a PetSmart, and a PetCo. :D We can go look at cats, and bring one back with us for the trampoline! I really want an old fat girl cat for some reason, and I want to call her something like "Jane" or "Martha Meow-Meow." :3

And you can meet the two youngest, but the older one (who's still younger than me) is a mess who only cares about Video Games. ;_; It almost seems like he's a walking satire--everything I'm not.

This is totally weird, but in a completely non-sexual way, I would love to jump on my trampoline with you! :3 Oh crap what did I just even say!!!! College students don't have time to jump on trampolines. How many people do I even know who still jump on their trampolines at my age? :facepalm: I'm so weird.

Believe me, I always have time for a trampoline :3

It's not weird to ask her that, Madrigal. Canadians are good at trampoline. In fact, it's apparently all they're good at. :troll:

Although I like to imagine it more like this:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

This is totally weird, but in a completely non-sexual way, I would love to jump on my trampoline with you! :3 Oh crap what did I just even say!!!! College students don't have time to jump on trampolines. How many people do I even know who still jump on their trampolines at my age? :facepalm: I'm so weird.

My grandparents gave away my trampoline without even asking me, I was so upset, how could they think I'd outgrow joy?!