• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:'Backfire'
  • Time Online: 23d 12h 40m 12s

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

Is Regina another one with a massive unreleased collection? Why is every artist making it difficult for me to fully immerse myself? :defeated:

I wouldn't say massive, but it's substantial. If, for some reason, you ever want mine, I'd be happy to share. :creep:

I myself only have a few of the songs that she's only performed live, just because the quality bothers me + they make me depressed.

This probably makes me a really bad fan, but I yearn to hear the rest of the Beauty leaks. I only have three of the four that leaked, and since they get taken down so fast, it kinda frustrates me. :( But I haven't given up hope yet!

#22 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,604 posts
  • Fan Since:Lake Placid Church Choir
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

Yes! Wanna take a look?
And what's worse: some of her best unreleased songs have only been played a few couple of times :((((((((((

"Lemon pie likes this."

That is massive. Most of those are live or...?

Luckily, should you ever want any of them, you have this wonderful Regina thread right here on LanaBoards to come to!

I wouldn't say massive, but it's substantial. If, for some reason, you ever want mine, I'd be happy to share. :creep:

I myself only have a few of the songs that she's only performed live, just because the quality bothers me + they make me depressed.

I am interested if either of you wanna prepare me a download :creep:

Although I don't have quite a few of her official albums and it seems like I'm working my way backwards, perhaps I should acquire those myself.

#23 OFFLINE   Carmen

Carmen

My dick taste like cola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationBoarding School
  • :

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Yes! Wanna take a look?
And what's worse: some of her best unreleased songs have only been played a few couple of times :((((((((((

Oh, sad

Posted Image

#24 OFFLINE   Madrigal

Madrigal

Advanced Member ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hello, everyone. :P Is it cool to beg?

I have a pretty big Regina library...I mean, all the albums, and dozens of leaks, remixes, and everything else.

But I just realized that I'm sadly missing some stuff, and before I share my collection with Sitar, I want it to be as perfect as possible.
Would anyone be able to help me out, before I go back to the Stix? :creep:

Here's what I need, without making my list too massive:
  • The demo tape rip
  • The Songs version of "Samson" (for some reason I deleted it)
  • The live recording(s) of Dulce et Decorum est Pro Patria Mori.
  • "Loveology" (Because everyone else loves it, and I would like Sitar to hear it too)
  • Any other really great live performances of unreleased songs...I just have "Mermaid," "You," and "Begin to Hope," that aren't on iTunes.
  • The original version of "Dance Anthem of the 80s." I love the first live performances so much, but I lost my copies, and the Far version just doesn't cut it for me.
Thank you kind souls so much. If there's something you guys need from her, I have "Back In" + the other two Beauty leaks, as well as Soviet Kitsch in lossless. :cuteface:

#25 OFFLINE   deeth

deeth

I'm the hero of the story

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNorthern Europe
  • Time Online: 3h 25m 18s

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

I'm happy to share my files, I'm on vacation right now and my Regi stuff is on my old laptop that needs to be fixed (I need to learn to backup my music..) but I'll do that next week once I get home.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

#26 OFFLINE   Madrigal

Madrigal

Advanced Member ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

I'm happy to share my files, I'm on vacation right now and my Regi stuff is on my old laptop that needs to be fixed (I need to learn to backup my music..) but I'll do that next week once I get home.

Thanks! :) I actuallly found all the things I listed, but thanks for the offer. :3 Unless you have "Romeo..." that's the one song I can't find anywhere.

#27 OFFLINE   deeth

deeth

I'm the hero of the story

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNorthern Europe
  • Time Online: 3h 25m 18s

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Thanks! :) I actuallly found all the things I listed, but thanks for the offer. :3 Unless you have "Romeo..." that's the one song I can't find anywhere.

Ah, excellent!

I actually had forgotten about the whole musical thing, I remember reading some news tidbit about it a couple years ago and then heard nothing after that. Oops.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

#28 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,604 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Soviet Kitsch is so great. Thanks, Madrigal, new "loop" album for me.
  • Madrigal likes this

#29 OFFLINE   smoledman

smoledman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Time Online: 13h 35m 16s

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

With me it's always been a weird relationship with her music. The songs are quirky and good mostly. But it's like musical ADD, she can't stay focused on anything for too long. She's like the polar opposite of Lana.

#30 OFFLINE   teenidle

teenidle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationIreland
  • Time Online: 14d 14h 18m 4s

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

Does anyone know if there's a file out there with all the Regina music stuff? Would love to get into her music properly but her collection is so hard to compile!!! Love her sooo much! Her lyrics are so quirky and varied that you can always find a different song of her's to suit your mood!

tumblr_n6hw8n7UC21tc9y96o1_500.jpg

#31 OFFLINE   Madrigal

Madrigal

Advanced Member ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Soviet Kitsch is so great. Thanks, Madrigal, new "loop" album for me.

It's my personal favourite, even though it still feels kinda short. :defeated:

Begin to Hope is a very close second fave, though--Davey is a fantastic record maker

Also, the more I listen to 11:11, the more I fall in love with it. :3

#32 OFFLINE   Guy

Guy

Girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationOut of your league
  • Time Online: 10d 12h 33m 59s

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

11:11 is my all time favourite :flutter:

:derpna2:

#33 OFFLINE   MafiosiPrincessa

MafiosiPrincessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Time Online: 1d 12h 38m 32s

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

she is fearlesss!!!! regina tweeted this earlier ~ I think she's in Australia
Respekt
:smokes:
  • Guy and Madrigal like this

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

#34 OFFLINE   Madrigal

Madrigal

Advanced Member ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

Today, one of my classmates brought a cookie cake into class to celebrate his birthday, and it had a bright blue bow on it.

He insisted it was 'not edible,' but I tasted it, and I deduced that it seemed like it was a mix of something like fondant, corn syrup, and sugar.

Just to spite his ignorance, I ate the whole thing, and it momentarily stained my lips and teeth bright blue! :D

I immediately thought of "Blue Lips," and remembered the brilliant bridge, where she gives a mini-history of the Jewish people...just genius.   :hooker:

• Hundred Dollar Bill likes this

#35 OFFLINE   Baby V Alex

Baby V Alex

You betta Work Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,101 posts
  • Time Online: 40d 9m 53s

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

I wanna get into her, I love her attitude, how can I become a fan?

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

#36 OFFLINE   Madrigal

Madrigal

Advanced Member ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

You should listen to some staples/fan-favorites first, and choose from their where to start exploring her substantial discography. :3 Try out 'Fidelity' or 'Better,' 'Hotel Song' and 'Summer in the City' to get a feel for Begin to Hope, and 'Eet,' 'Blue Lips,' and 'Dance Anthem of the 80s' to start off on Far. I would suggest 'Sailor Song,' 'Us,' and 'Chemo Limo' as starters for Soviet Kitsch. For her latest, I guess listen to the singles...it's pretty eclectic, but the best song is def. 'Jessica.' And then, if you wanna be a really big fan, check out the first two albums - 11:11 and Songs. I'd recommend 'Braille,' 'Love Affair,' 'Samson,' 'Prisoners,' 'Buildings,' and 'Sunshine.' If you need help with anything, just ask. :creep:
  • Baby V Alex likes this

#37 OFFLINE   Guy

Guy

Girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationOut of your league
  • Time Online: 10d 12h 33m 59s

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:10 AM

listen to chemo limo, it will freak you the fuck out, then it won't, then you'll start listening to more songs and won't be able to stop

• Baby V Alex and CherryStyles like this

:derpna2:

#38 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,604 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

Today, one of my classmates brought a cookie cake into class to celebrate his birthday, and it had a bright blue bow on it.

He insisted it was 'not edible,' but I tasted it, and I deduced that it seemed like it was a mix of something like fondant, corn syrup, and sugar.

Just to spite his ignorance, I ate the whole thing, and it momentarily stained my lips and teeth bright blue! :D

I immediately thought of "Blue Lips," and remembered the brilliant bridge, where she gives a mini-history of the Jewish people...just genius.   :hooker:

Did he beat your ass?

I wouldn't mess around with someone's cake.

#39 OFFLINE   Madrigal

Madrigal

Advanced Member ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

Did he beat your ass?

I wouldn't mess around with someone's cake.

Of course not! He's too quirky...and, I mean, he did bring it for the class to enjoy. :creep:

#40 OFFLINE   ShuichiAmy

ShuichiAmy

88AYM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Time Online: 27d 6h 47m 32s

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

So, my sister and I bought the most expensive tickets to see her the closest we could from the stage last Saturday...

We arrived, and listened to Only Son, and waited. Waited like we've been waiting since we found out about her, and the unique thing that she does as a piece of art. Her songs, her song-crafting is heart-throbbing... We've been waiting since "Begin to Hope".

The concert began with "Ain't no Cover". And I cried.

As a fellow Björk fan, the raw-nature of the voice of an artist means it all to me...

And this, with Regina, was the perfect way to kill me. She sounds even better than in studio.

I fell in love fro 5 times, throughout the concert. I cried almost every song (this is the first concert in which I cry). She has helped me through quite a pile of emotional sacks, and I seriously look up to her...

When the concert was done, I yelled 3 times "PLEASE, PLAY SAMSON". She looked at me,a t the third time, while the musicians were leaving...

She smiled.

And she sat down on the piano chair...
Samson was played.
It's today the day that I remember this and I start to cry...

So yeah, I wanted to share this with you guys.

• ednafrau, Madrigal and MafiosiPrincessa like this

r0g5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users