Baby V Alex

Brooke Candy

Last week she tweeted that new music was coming *very soon*

That dumbass fan twitter, @broookecandy, has been tweeting like they know anything about her release schedule. They were claiming in April that we'd be getting Renegade in early April and then they were saying May is "the month of Brooke" and it honestly leads me to believe they were just talking out of their ass. Especially considering they said those clips from the "study in duality" video were from the Renegade video.

That dumbass fan twitter, @broookecandy, has been tweeting like they know anything about her release schedule. They were claiming in April that we'd be getting Renegade in early April and then they were saying May is "the month of Brooke" and it honestly leads me to believe they were just talking out of their ass. Especially considering they said those clips from the "study in duality" video were from the Renegade video.

It's a verified account?

https://twitter.com/brookecandy/status/596017885924864000

Does anyone have or can create an updated list of all of her songs known?

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so1_1280.png

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so2_1280.png

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so3_1280.png

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so4_1280.png

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so5_1280.png

Then from there I'm missing

Leaked:

1. R.I.P. (Fresh to Death) [Her and her friends drop the n-bomb in the chorus so I don't keep it in my library #problematic]

Unleaked:

1. Volcano (prod. Cory Enemy)
  2. Judgement Day (Studio)
  3. Alpha (Studio)
  4. Danger (Unconfirmed title) [studio]
  5. Sit Tight (Unconfirmed title) [studio]

Confirmed titles for debut album:

1. Renegade (video directed by SSION)

R.I.P. (Fresh to Death) [Her and her friends drop the n-bomb in the chorus so I don't keep it in my library #problematic]

Well RIP is literally 30 seconds so I don't think it's a necessity to have anyway. Theres like hella features listed in the in the video so I choose to believe she's just spitting a verse while her friends are taking care of that hook.

Did we ever get HQ downloads of Theme Music, Das Me, I Wanna Fuck Right Now, Pussy Make The Rules, Acapulco Blue, and Bitch Like Me?

Did we ever get HQ downloads of Theme Music, Das Me, I Wanna Fuck Right Now, Pussy Make The Rules, Acapulco Blue, and Bitch Like Me?

Not to my knowledge. You could probably rip them in 320kbps from the youtube videos but no word on if they would actually be 320kbps

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so1_1280.png

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so2_1280.png

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so3_1280.png

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so4_1280.png

tumblr_np2yo7BZCm1u5ee3so5_1280.png

Then from there I'm missing

Leaked:

1. R.I.P. (Fresh to Death) [Her and her friends drop the n-bomb in the chorus so I don't keep it in my library #problematic]

Unleaked:

1. Volcano (prod. Cory Enemy)
  2. Judgement Day (Studio)
  3. Alpha (Studio)
  4. Danger (Unconfirmed title) [studio]
  5. Sit Tight (Unconfirmed title) [studio]

Confirmed titles for debut album:

1. Renegade (video directed by SSION)

would you be a darling and send me that flawless brooke candy live cover? I'd be so thankful. Thanks. :) <3

The cover was changed and the single drops tomorrow (although it's out now in Oceania)

Lyrics by MNDR, Brooke isn't even credited on the track  :usrs:

Mess  :rip:

Seriously I've been a stan since 2012 and she does me dirty & releases this garbage  :defeated: