Television Heaven

2013.01.13 - Lana Del Rey at ''Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party'' and ''Weinstein''

He outfit is horrendous, and her makeup is a bit dodgy. If she wore tailored trousers and a better fitting blazer it would have been okay. I love her earrings and her hair looks nice apart from that you can see her natural hair at the front and looks significantly shorter.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Guest GhettoDrugStarHooker

i guess im the only 1 who loves lanas choice for Warner Brothers  :aw:  its very 50s (she was REINCARNATED from Marilyn) :awk:

i guess im the only 1 who loves lanas choice for Warner Brothers  :aw:  its very 50s (she was REINCARNATED from Marilyn) :awk:

She looks like she's wearing her boyfriend's fancy pyjama.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Jaime king....  :crossed:

I feel like she's just a camera whore. At least when Lana's with her.

i REALLY don't like the outfit... and her face looks weird, she's seemingly been a little off style lately :/

It's the dark hair. She would look 100% in everything if she just had her AUBURN HAIR AGAIN.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Guest GhettoDrugStarHooker

All these mean posts about Jaime King, she is a lovely person from pap videos and everything. Im sure we would all love to be Lanas Best friend too, dont let Jealously cloud your vision! Be nice and be positive. :blush:

I don't really like Jaime, I don't dislike her either it's just that she does.. nothing. She was good in Sin City, I tried to watch the serie she's in but the show is as boring as folding my socks.

As for Lana, it confirms that Lizzy Grant isn't very stylish, she has a style but she isn't stylish without her team.

She's very pretty but dark hair doesn't fit her as much as the lighter colors. And last but not least, I noticed that each time she goes back to LA she messes up with her face. She is very expressive in Ride but on these pic it looks like the upper part of her face "froze".

I'm glad she went though, we didn't have much news from her lately.

up45I.gif

Who folds their socks?

Maybe it's me reading into it too much, but you have this way of always saying so much with so little, often with such seemingly simple questions. I don't know how you do it so consistently. Lola's Art of Pithy Remarks. I want to learn how to babble less and be more succinct. 

Anyway, socks. I kind of hate socks. But i always wear them. I don't have one pair of white ones. I do not fold my socks. I roll them together. 

So, how about that Lana outfit and makeup?  :hoe:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I think Jaime usually gets it right with fashion choices and hair / make up, and when they're together I feel she overshadows Lana in that sense. 

I think Jaime was a model back in her days. Maybe she learned how to dress fashion appropriately? Agree with you that Jaime usually has good fashion choices. But in that outfit Lana overshadows everyone IOl.. for real you cant look away from that mess.. But in the end of the day Lana is Lana so I think even her fashion mess is cute.

glgcDdT.gif

Don't all celebrities have stylists for events like this? Lana's even talked about her make-up artists and stylists, she shouldn't be looking like that.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

she could have at least had the pants hemmed, it looks like a big & tall suit. I don't understand what she's doing with her style, why is the 'rich older woman' look her thing now?

i think at formal events lana looks pretty dodgy quite often. she often has weird looking hair, make up, and ill fitting or ugly clothes... sorry to be harsh, but when she's just out and about she looks so much better.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Who folds their socks?

Anyway, socks. I kind of hate socks. But i always wear them. I don't have one pair of white ones. I do not fold my socks. I roll them together. 

Apparently Yvonne does it too. We wouldn't want Bonnie & Tom, Clyde & Jerry ending up together on our feet.

up45I.gif

I think Lana's stylist fits the category of professionals that are not really good at their job. Lana often has some pretty bad fashion choices. She said herself that she has a stylist that picks clothes for her for such events. The guy must be high or something IOL...His name is Blue eyes something I guess. I wouldn't let Lana get out of the room wearing that outfit even if she was going to a costume party...

glgcDdT.gif