DUKE

Paradise Tour Programme

Just received the tour programme! Bloody postman delivered it to the wrong address a week ago and the occupant has only just brought it. And it has been bent a few times! I'm disappointed with it ngl. I was expecting a bit more. It's nice though!

20r46kx.jpg

When mine came it was in a flimsy little sleeve and it had been ripped open on the top so it was basically about to fall out. How it survived a trip all the way from the UK, through 2 customs offices, and through 5 post centers to get to me I'm not sure.

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

When mine came it was in a flimsy little sleeve and it had been ripped open on the top so it was basically about to fall out. How it survived a trip all the way from the UK, through 2 customs offices, and through 5 post centers to get to me I'm not sure.

Mine too! Was yours a little folded near the staples? I wish it was more...crisp...

shopproduct_lanadelrey_lyrics1.jpg

Did you guys see this yet? It's a book full of lyrics from Born To Die + Paradise. Here are a couple of pictures from the inside of the book:

shopproduct_lanadelrey_lyrics2.jpg

shopproduct_lanadelrey_lyrics3.jpg

shopproduct_lanadelrey_lyrics4.jpg

shopproduct_lanadelrey_lyrics5.jpg

shopproduct_lanadelrey_lyrics6.jpg

Source: DUKE

EQFO7rX.png

They were chucking those lyric books around for free in the crowd yesterday aswell as the Paradise boxsets. SMH I didn't get one. I got a photobook though. It's really beautiful. :agree:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

They were chucking those lyric books around for free in the crowd yesterday aswell as the Paradise boxsets. SMH I didn't get one. I got a photobook though. It's really beautiful. :agree:

How much was it? Can you post pics ?:)

TZk1z.png

How much was it? Can you post pics ? :)

Photobook was £15. Some pictures if you still want them or if no one else has uploaded any yet (I thought they had?):

The front cover has already been posted, so this is the inside of it:
IMAG0094_zps5c3271ae.jpg?t=1369401381IMAG0095_zps7688661f.jpg?t=1369401513IMAG0096_zps491f1dc7.jpg?t=1369401568IMAG0097_zpse7e9029d.jpg?t=1369401610IMAG0098_zpsa9db60ad.jpg?t=1369401631

And the poster:

IMAG0092-1_zps9f768a68.jpg
sorry none of this is good quality, i was taking them on my phone. but that's what I bought.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Photobook was £15. Some pictures if you still want them or if no one else has uploaded any yet (I thought they had?):

The front cover has already been posted, so this is the inside of it:

IMAG0094_zps5c3271ae.jpg?t=1369401381IMAG0095_zps7688661f.jpg?t=1369401513IMAG0096_zps491f1dc7.jpg?t=1369401568IMAG0097_zpse7e9029d.jpg?t=1369401610IMAG0098_zpsa9db60ad.jpg?t=1369401631

And the poster:

IMAG0092-1_zps9f768a68.jpg

sorry none of this is good quality, i was taking them on my phone. but that's what I bought.

I had, but I was asked to take them down.