phahad

Fergie

you're probably 200 pounds and typed that while eating a Doritos taco with a large Mountain Dew with a nacho platter and cinnamon twists

If your main complaint about an artist is their size or a phrase in a song, you've got deeper seated issues

Oh dear Andrew, thankfully I hit the gym to keep my body in shape and to stay attractive for my fellow gays. Isn't it you who looks like white gay Steve Urkel?

Anyway, did I come for her size? No. Did I come for that catchphrase she is using that got overused more than a decade ago? Yes.

Think than post. It won't make you more desireable though, you stupid piece of shit.

Oh, and another thing you fucking amateur: come up with a better drag than "eating taco with blabla" what we even don't have here,  before you try to drag me. Your attempt is as outdated as "Got Milf?"

Oh dear Andrew, thankfully I hit the gym to keep my body in shape and to stay attractive for my fellow gays. Isn't it you who looks like white gay Steve Urkel?

Anyway, did I come for her size? No. Did I come for that catchphrase she is using that got overused more than a decade ago? Yes.

Think than post. It won't make you more desireable though, you stupid piece of shit.

Oh, and another thing you fucking amateur: come up with a better drag than "eating taco with blabla" what we even don't have here,  before you try to drag me. Your attempt is as outdated as "Got Milf?"

I think he was referring to "Fathan Traitor" thing, which, by the way, is quite weak.

I hate to fuel this messy fire, but try "Mooghan" next time. It's much wittier.

MkWI4Ns.png

I think he was referring to "Fathan Traitor" thing, which, by the way, is quite weak.

Mooghan :rip: fffffff

RVhKIwP.gif

Fat is fat, no reason to get that twisted. She can endure being called fat as long as I have to endure "Me Too".

Anyway: back to Fergie.

you're probably 200 pounds and typed that while eating a Doritos taco with a large Mountain Dew with a nacho platter and cinnamon twists

1. Is 200 pounds considerably fat?

2. Is that literally your order at Taco Bell? Because that's very, very descriptive. 

PNoV6l.gif

1. Is 200 pounds considerably fat?

2. Is that literally your order at Taco Bell? Because that's very, very descriptive. 

I don't eat at Taco Bell and if you're under 6' that would put your BMI at overweight so

BzhmW.png

Y'all in the Fergie thread scrapping over BMI and fatshaming and Taco Bell, what kind of Allie X thread v2...

Nah I'm not accusing someone of impersonating Fergie to get demos for her new album, I don't think Fergie has those kinds of fans

BzhmW.png

I can't believe she has gone and done this!!!!! Where the fuck is the album bitch???

Regardless, this song is reallly good, I'm loving it

If the album doesn't come out this year and it doesn't release 10 years after her first I'm gonna be lowkey pissed

FzytWEW.png

It's an okay song. Maybe a grower. 

This sounds like something radio could play, would be lovely if it was a hit. Won't happen at this time of the year, of course.

Much superior to MILF but that isn't too hard tbh.

Life Goes On reminds me of some of some of the tracks on Gwen Stefani latest album. I like it its a very chill track  :bop:  :sluttybunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371