teethclick

Björk

Björk's gig in Finland might be cancelled or rescheduled because of Trump and Putin meeting in Helsinki a day earlier. The venue will be reserved for journalists for a few days and Trump and Putin might even meet there - and for now there's no confirmation what will happen to the concert. This is fucking bullshit.

https://youtu.be/GqiqNxP9sIs

I read that with Lana's voice lol

Ok but no joke, that's so fucking sad I feel so sorry for you, I hope they reschedule it.

Edited by TheBoss

8nl2OpX.png

I read that with Lana's voice lol

Ok but no joke, that's so fucking sad I feel so sorry for you, I hope they reschedule it.

Yeah... at least rescheduling is waaayyy better than cancelling the whole thing but I really hope that they can still have it on the 17th :defeated: The fact that they won't confirm anything for the time being is nerve-racking

Honestly I'm too scared to travel to see Bjork, her shows always seem to be cancelled/rescheduled and I don't want that to happen after paying a bunch of money travelling. 

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Honestly I'm too scared to travel to see Bjork, her shows always seem to be cancelled/rescheduled and I don't want that to happen after paying a bunch of money travelling.

Exactly! Thank god I live 30 minutes by train from the venue so it won't really affect me but I feel sorry for those who are coming here just to see her. Last time the presidents of US and Russia met in Finland lots of hotels were reserved for staff and journalists so the customers who had booked earlier had to stay at another hotels and so on. Won't be too surprised if that's going to happen again.

Björk will perform at the venue on the 17th as planned, god bless :defeated:

i would have been so fucking triggered had trump fucked things up smh i bought my plane ticket yesterday  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:

Tour continues today! She's on in 4 hours and she did Claimstaker during soundcheck, could tonight finally be its live debut :defeated:

I know! It sounds great

8nl2OpX.png

Queen of rehearsing songs and not playing them live! :eartha2:

Someone on 4um confirmed that she did Claimstaker!

Setlist

01. Arisen My Senses

02. The Gate

03. Utopia

04. Blissing Me

05. Claimstaker

06. Isobel

07. Courtship

08. Human Behaviour

09. Tabula Rasa

10. Pleasure Is All Mine

11. Wanderlust

12. Features Creatures

13. Loss

14. Sue Me

Encore:

15. The Anchor Song

16. Notget

With Claimstaker added I'm perfectly happy with the setlist at the moment :flutter: Apparently she also had two outfits, the one she's wearing in the photo she uploaded on social media but also a pink outfit for the encore. Needed some digging on Twitter before I found it and the quality is pretty bad but it's definitely a different one - more like a pink fluffy pajama. I guess the wig from Jools Holland also made its tour debut...

Someone on 4um also said that the security were somewhat assholes about taking photos -apparently someone close to the stage even got a shouting for taking a photo of the domes at the venue in the afternoon hours before even the opening acts started. I'm well familiar with Björk's cellphone policy but honestly, I'll be somewhat disappointed if I won't get any photo of her myself. It's not like I'd have my cellphone in my other hand for the whole thing but in my opinion paying 200€ for a ticket justifies taking a shot yourself and not relying on Santiago to do it for you - especially since they only uploaded one single photo from last night. Obviously being in the front row might make it a bit difficult for me but from what I've seen, due to the nature of the venue she's performing in Finland there's no security in front since they would block the view as the stage isn't very high. Also the angle of our seats is pretty good, close as fuck but kind of aside rather than in the center and in front of her. Needless to say, I'm just gonna take stock of the situation once it's happening and be respectful about it. We'll see if I have the guts to do it lol

Edit: Well apparently the security didn't bother about taking photos after all once the show was on... someone even filmed the whole thing.

With Claimstaker added I'm perfectly happy with the setlist at the moment 

legit if she performed Future Forever even just once i'd be happy.  i think i remember it being on the rehearsal setlist but her not doing it?  idk prove me wrong  :hooker:

also amazed she's not performing even an abridged version of Body Memory

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

legit if she performed Future Forever even just once i'd be happy. i think i remember it being on the rehearsal setlist but her not doing it? idk prove me wrong :hooker:

also amazed she's not performing even an abridged version of Body Memory

Yeah she's done FF in soundcheck but not during the show itself a couple of times. Personally I don't mind because if it was up to me Utopia would end with Paradisa but yeah. I hope she'd do Body Memory at some point eventually but I guess she'd cut it down to 5 minutes, like she has cut Loss from 7 minutes to a bit over 5 and apparently even Courtship last night which is a short one already in its full length. If they really rehearsed 40 songs for the tour I wonder when she's going to twist it more drastically, even though I'm happy with the current one.

Yeah she's done FF in soundcheck but not during the show itself a couple of times. Personally I don't mind because if it was up to me Utopia would end with Paradisa but yeah. I hope she'd do Body Memory at some point eventually but I guess she'd cut it down to 5 minutes, like she has cut Loss from 7 minutes to a bit over 5 and apparently even Courtship last night which is a short one already in its full length. If they really rehearsed 40 songs for the tour I wonder when she's going to twist it more drastically, even though I'm happy with the current one.

honestly like i wish she'd do something similar to how the reputation tour is run where there's a free song slot for each show that gets shuffled between some fan favorites and obscure cuts and tracks that she doesn't want to do every tour stop so that way we could have new renditions of some songs.  hoping that 40 songs rehearsed will pan out over the tour

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I swear to god if she cuts Saint out of her setlist for the rest of the tour I will sue her :eartha2:

Also her boobs look amazing in a lot of pictures from this tour, she's such a milf :teehee:

8nl2OpX.png

I never posted this here but you guys might like it, a month ago I made this fanmade live album of what I would have liked the Medúlla Tour to be like.

I used promotional TV performances from the album, performances from her Greatest Hits Tour one year before the release of the album and only one performance from her Biophilia Tour.

8nl2OpX.png

I never posted this here but you guys might like it, a month ago I made this fanmade live album of what I would have liked the Medúlla Tour to be like.

I used promotional TV performances from the album, performances from her Greatest Hits Tour one year before the release of the album and only one performance from her Biophilia Tour.

Consider yourself recognized on Reddit haha

Björk performed at Dalhalla in Sweden last night. Setlist remained the same and she brought back the white outfit from All Points East festival - however she did wear a new red mask.

Finland is up next, only two more sleeps to go! I spent yesterday in Helsinki and I was close to the venue (which isn't hard since it's located right in the center of the city) so I went to take a brief look - I've passed it before but I wanted to see if they had any promotion for the show, and I found the poster below as soon as I got there.

This week has been very hot in Finland and it's only getting worse so I'm having a minor outfit crisis  :defeated:  The venue is kind of a fancy one so I want to look more smart than casual, but also take into consideration the fact that I'm going to Helsinki quite early in the afternoon. The venue opens at 6PM and Björk herself is scheduled to begin at 8PM so I'm loving how early it is, I hate fucking waiting. Thank god Finlandia only has halls with reserved seats so you don't have to go there early to get a good spot, and even if you go as soon as they open they have some cafés you can enjoy a piece of cake in for example and some light refreshments. I suppose they're expensive as fuck though. I'm not in a flat spin yet but excitement definitely keeps on growing the closer we get  :toofunny:

It's been reported that the production of the concert will be one of the biggest ever seen at Finlandia so it's going to be phenomenal. Helsinki was also supposed to be the last stop of the summer but now it'll be Italy in a couple of weeks since they had to reschedule the show.

bjorkposter.jpg

Here's a video of Claimstaker by the way, which is one of my favorites from the record but I'll have to admit something about the live performance sounds a bit off to me. However I'm happy it's there and that the setlist is a track longer at the moment.  :flutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co5qFS5UxJw