teethclick

Björk

I dig the stage and her look, however I do have a slight bone to pick with her about Thunderbolt and The Anchor Song. Girl just no. I'm also surprised she didn't do Body Memory at least yet, ever since the beginning I've been thinking it would be Black Lake kind of a highlight - or maybe just because they're both so long. I can't believe that I'm saying this but I expected more diversity so 11/15 being Utopia and the others being kind of random ones (nothing wrong with Notget though, my Vulnicura fave) I'm not really sure how to feel. Since it's naturally all about Utopia, I would've loved to see her perform all of the tracks and throw in some of those flute arrangements that eventually didn't make the cut. If I remember correctly she thought about doing it and said she could include some of those on the Vulnicura Strings kinda version of the record which i need

I looove The Anchor Song live it's amazing, but I agree with Thunderbolt, and I'm really happy that she left at least one song from Vulnicura in the setlist. I guess that her set was shorter because it was a rehearsal show, the first official show is today so I guess we'll have to wait and see

8nl2OpX.png

I looove The Anchor Song live it's amazing, but I agree with Thunderbolt, and I'm really happy that she left at least one song from Vulnicura in the setlist. I guess that her set was shorter because it was a rehearsal show, the first official show is today so I guess we'll have to wait and see

The show today is the 'original' rehearsal show, the first one was added later. I wonder if it will be the same setlist.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

honestly i'm sad she seems to be skipping Future Forever live.  it's one of my favs from Utopia and i'd love to hear the live design of it.  she probably won't do it but i wish Allow would get performed live / included in Utopia Live/Flutes since it seems to be just, lost at this point.  do we have any information about what it was going to be?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I NEED SOMETHING

björk plsss  :defeated:

her next show is in like a month so we're probably not getting news anytime soon

My god Biophilia is so underrated! the album and concept is incredible idk why it gets so much hate

PLEASE tell me she's doing tabula rasa live

Yes

I NEED SOMETHING

björk plsss  :defeated:

Not new, but here's a masterpost list full of alternative mixes, early mixes, demos and outtakes, I'm trying to find everything and do a masterpost myself.

Most of this stuff was unknown to me and haven't seen such a complete list around so if you're curious you should check it out ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/bjork/comments/8e1bfb/masterpost_demos_alternates_and_outtakes/

8nl2OpX.png

i know i'm like 25 years late but can someone explain to me why the version of big time sensuality is diff on the album? apparently the version in the music video is the original version.

anyways tabula rasa deserves an extended video with a monologue 

i know i'm like 25 years late but can someone explain to me why the version of big time sensuality is diff on the album? apparently the version in the music video is the original version.
anyways tabula rasa deserves an extended video with a monologue 

The music video version is a remix by Fluke and it's availabe on the Big Time Sensuality single, the album version is the original version

8nl2OpX.png

this is legit stunning

For real, I love the visuals this era. Sad that she's getting trashed on twitter, but it's twitter so I'm not surprised. 

8nl2OpX.png

Courtship :defeated: damn it with Anchor Song tho... give me a live performance of Loss NOW

IKR! I love Courtship is one of my favorites and sounds incredible live.

A third song will air this saturday during the extended broadcast of the episode, so there's still a chance. I'm not a fan of Losss tbh (It's so messy IMO, Like they tried to do something like 5 Years and failed terribly), so I'm rooting for Arisen My Senses since it's her last single and they're shipping the Vynil right now (Plus it's catchy af and I want a HQ live recording asap) or I think she will do Blissing Me or Saint, since one is a single and more radio friendly and the other sounds great live.

And yeah, while I love TAS she should have sang another song from Utopia

tabula rasa is so fucking good i'm crying 

omg where!!!!!!

It's so gooood.

All over twitter, they are calling her, pretentious, try hard, flop, shit passing like art, etc.  :toofunny: Other's loved it tho.

I wonder if she still hits the high note on recent shows just like she did on the Post/Homogenic era. I'm not so familiar with her live performances  these past eras.

The one at 03:10

8nl2OpX.png

I cannot with her performing the fucking anchor song for the SECOND TIME on that show.  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: for her first tv performance in forever. Also you can't see shit with all the plants. The look is meh but that wig is :lmao:  She sounds good tho rant over  :hooker:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Apparently there will be two performances tomorrow and since there's a harp somewhere in the middle of those bushes and all it's rumored that the performances will be Loss and Blissing me  :flutter: I'm not sure if they're confirmed or not. I'll be disappointed if she's gonna do Arisen my senses instead of the first one mentioned, it's an okay track but I don't know how that would work on TV with all those vocals and adlibs and whatnot. Obviously Loss isn't very TV friendly either but at least it would be a better option vocals-wise... also I just found out that the episode won't air until like 11.20PM UK time so I'm pretty pissed that I probably won't see those before sunday morning.