teethclick

Björk

My digipack finally came in the mail a couple of hours ago and it's so beautiful  :defeated: Loving that glossy-like golden font everywhere

So jealous. Haven't gotten any of my preorders and I can't seem to find it anywhere in stores.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

my digipak came in and its so nice, i still hope i can get a jewel case copy someday.

unrelated, does anyone have the biophilia instrumentals, acapellas, samples, etc. from the app?  they were up on the songstems subreddit a while back but i haven't found a reupload.

/

several-days-later-edit: can i just say.  future forever is probably my favorite closing track.  it started out as my least favorite (alongside sue me, which has also grown on me tenfold) but now it's easily the most emotional i've ever gotten listening to bjork.  and that's a good thing.  i know a lot of people don't like utopia, but honestly?  i think it's in my top 3 albums.  probably only slightly below vulnicura and only a step down from homogenic for me.

Edited by sunken

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother