teethclick

Björk

Oh wow a year ago Utopia was released!

Do you guys like it more/hate it more than when it was first released?

It’s my least fav album, still beautiful tho

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It was such a grower for me, I finally can appreciate song like Losss, Utopia and Claimstaker way more than when they were first released. I honestly think is super underrated because is full of really solid tracks imho, although we could cut a couple minutes from the whole album, because is long af, or we could cut a whole song Features Creatures I'm looking at you.

Plus Blissing Me, Arisen My Senses and Saint must be between one of my most listened tracks of 2018.

I adore the visuals this era and I hope there will be more, and I'm super excited for the Cornucopia show, I hope the stage design of the Utopia tour doesn't get totally scrapped because it was so cool :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I can't believe it's already been a year, omg. I definitely haven't listened to it or her that much during these past few months post-concert but the album remains in my top 2 Björk records for sure. Loss is still my most played track within the last 365 days (246 plays atm) and Utopia my most played album (1096 plays atm) for that matter. Also if she really is putting as much effort into one specific show as she's said, I hope OLI won't hesitate to milk it, I'm down for a live DVD/blu-ray for sure - especially if they keep at least a part of the stage props, I loved those so much.

I'm a bit sad about how this era has sort of worn off since she's almost completely disappeared after the summer tour, I wish we'd get a couple more videos or remix EPs (yes Loss I'm looking at you) to keep us busy as it's a well known fact that the post production of her videos doesn't just happen overnight but takes months and months of work. But then again we didn't get a "proper" video for Notget until last year and Vulnicura came out in 2015 so for now hope's not lost.

I'm a bit sad about how this era has sort of worn off since she's almost completely disappeared after the summer tour, I wish we'd get a couple more videos or remix EPs (yes Loss I'm looking at you) to keep us busy as it's a well known fact that the post production of her videos doesn't just happen overnight but takes months and months of work. But then again we didn't get a "proper" video for Notget until last year and Vulnicura came out in 2015 so for now hope's not lost.

Yes, I think Losss would be the only right choice, it's a fan favourite plus It would be super interesting to have a remix EP of it.

I think she might have not released anything because she doesn't want to take away the attention of the release of Vulnicura VR, it's supposed to be released before Christmas I think?

8nl2OpX.png

i just went through a really awful breakup with someone who i cared for and trusted and i feel broken right now... the only thing keeping me going is knowing that while im sitting here crying over guys i dated for a few months bjork had to divorce a guy after 12 years and then made something as beautiful as vulnicura. it was my breakup album for my ex from 2 years ago and now its my breakup album all over again  :( listening to stonemilker...

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

i just went through a really awful breakup with someone who i cared for and trusted and i feel broken right now... the only thing keeping me going is knowing that while im sitting here crying over guys i dated for a few months bjork had to divorce a guy after 12 years and then made something as beautiful as vulnicura. it was my breakup album for my ex from 2 years ago and now its my breakup album all over again :( listening to stonemilker...

Feel better soon :(

soo its no surprise our queen got nominated as she always does (except for her Debut album). her era's dont feel complete without a grammy nomination/not winning said nomination.

since award seasons are upon us can someone please post that video of her winning i think it was a BRIT award. the one where the lorde or lana fans went crazy on twitter over bjork winning LOL pls

shes too cute!!!

Vulnicura honestly deserved this. so proud of our baby girl getting recognition for one of her best albums  :defeated:

Vulnicura honestly deserved. this so proud of our baby girl getting recognition for one of her best albums  :defeated:

Vulni really was a re-peak in her career. Obviously not popularity wise (though she gained A LOT of new fans with that record), but the era was incredible. Sadly the tour was canceled. There were rumors she was coming to my country :/

Björk has officialy became a gramma :defeated:

Also this

"the shedny has announced a little more info about bjork’s cornucopia residency, opening this spring! there will be 8 shows, featuring flutes, electronics, percussion, and a CHORUS! (could this mean body memory live at last??) dates and tickets will be released soon, in the meantime, just a reminder that by signing up for a membership you will get early access to tickets when they become available."

8nl2OpX.png

If she's working on a new record... :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

A World Premiere Shed Commission

In a first for the innovative multidisciplinary artist, Björk and a team of digital and theatrical collaborators, including Tony Award-winning director John Tiffany, will present a new staged concert of live musical arrangements, digital technology, and stunning visuals. A chorus and cast of musicians will join Björk for this eight-concert engagement in The Shed’s iconic space, The McCourt.

Shed Movers get early access to tickets. Join today for just $10.

Bjork: “I am very excited to announce that i will be part of The Shed’s opening season in manhattan next spring. this winter i will prepare my most elaborate stage concert yet, where the acoustic and digital will shake hands, encouraged by a bespoke team of collaborators.”

The Shed Artistic Director and CEO Alex Poots added, “This is Bjork’s first-ever production created with theatrical collaborators. We are honored and excited to be producing this new work at The Shed.”

https://donyc.com/events/2019/5/6/bjork

Biophilia Tour is shaking :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

So a week ago they put some old t-shirts for sale and today they announced a limited edition of colored cassettes... and not just the old albums but also the new ones  :defeated: Vulnicura is so pretty but I'm still debating whether to pre-order it or not, I've been spending way too much € lately so I don't know...  :icant: