teethclick

Björk

Björk's dad posted on his Facebook the poster with the caption "The new home starts in New York".

I hope this hints to a worldwide tour :defeated: 6 days until Cornucopia starts.

Also Isobel and Mouth's Cradle have been confirmed on the setlist, with new reworked versions by Arca.

8nl2OpX.png

Also Isobel and Mouth's Cradle have been confirmed on the setlist, with new reworked versions by Arca.

this BETTER get a release somehow like shit i'm excited

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Apparently people have heard rehearsals for the next songs:

- Body Memory

- Mouth's Cradle

- Isobel

- Utopia

- Pagan Poetry (!!!!!) - it was only played twice I think at the Vulnicura Tour, it hasn't been in a regular setlist since 2013.

8nl2OpX.png

1st act dress

byseWcF.jpg

2nd act dress

57602916_607086879804401_436078889794729

SETLIST

- Family (Intro)

- The Gate

- Utopia

- Arisen My Senses

- Show Me Forgivness

- Venus As a Boy 

- Claimstaker

- Isobel

- Blissing Me (with Serpentwithfeet)

- Body Memory

- Hidden Place (Choir Version)

- Mouth's Cradle

- Features Creatures

- Pagan Poetry (Intro)

- Losss

- Sue Me

- Tabula Rasa

- ENCORE -

- Future Forever 

- Notget

*They're being super strict with the use of phones during the show, so we will be lucky if we get any videos or audio.

https://www.instagram.com/mynameisobelpage/ has some videos of the show on their story!

Apparently the show has some beautiful new CGI backdrops and some web like structure across the stage.

8nl2OpX.png

Someone recorded the full show and it sounds pretty damn good for an amateur show, listen herehttps://bit.ly/2J65Oa7

I randomly clicked at the Loss part and ooooh did that take me back to last July, what a fcking utopian Goddess she was :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: Also I have to agree that the setlist is a bit meh and the stage production was better last summer

i didn't like the setlist tbh

I randomly clicked at the Loss part and ooooh did that take me back to last July, what a fcking utopian Goddess she was :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: Also I have to agree that the setlist is a bit meh and the stage production was better last summer

Yeah I wasn't that big of a fan of the setlist either. I really love that there's a lot of Utopia in there, but I think that some songs, like Body Memory and Feature Creatures just don't sound that good live, plus I miss Saint being a part of the setlist that song just screams utopian to me.

Also I'm glad that she switched Thunderbolt and Wanderlust for some oldies, but I think she could've chose some other songs that would fit better with the overall theme of Utopia.

As for the production I absolutely loved it, the only thing I miss is the moving stage and the flowers at the end of losss, but I guess I can't judge since I wasn't there, I've heard a lot of people saying this was her best and most ambitious show ever.

8nl2OpX.png

Yeah Features Creatures is not only the worst song on Utopia, it simple doesnt sound good at all.

I will always love Wanderlust live