in latest news, shea thinks only white people can be racist... not sure where this side of shea is coming from  :biblio:

2hd0ftf.png

she also called an Asian woman white just based on her profile pic, and then said (somethin along the lines of) "you dont experience racism", all the girl was tryna do was talk about (she even further explained on reddit) the hypocrisy from poc to poc racism, a black person calling an Asian a c**** is still racist, but according to some people with mindsets similar to that of Shea's at least here: Asians aren't considered POC, or even with that POC can't be racist against anyone else- just rude. Hell, I've seen many people just use POC as a substitute for black people; the girl also wanted to point out that what happens when in areas white people aren't in any social or governmental power? Is a white person in the middle east still privileged like he would be in the states? If people made remarks and harassed him by his skin or refused service because of it would that be racist? 

the same concept also works in countries like Malaysia (ill try and find her counterarguments if i can where this is better explained) in which there are two different subsets, each in their own territory the specific group holds more social and economical power; however there are switched people in which you have like a blue in red territory and vice versa, and with that they are treated differently based on their skin and features being different, is that racism? Same can be involved with the conflict of the Hutu's and Tutsi's- is that also racism? as they targeted and murdered based on genetic features? or no because they're POC.

Overall I loved Shea during the season but ever since the AB thing came up and her completely disregarding her fans, some of them personally effected by Banks' remarks and telling them its their problem not hers is messy, ignorant, and a surefire way to ruin your reputation and destroy her career. And it's not like she's one of the Social Media storms to come and blossom from S9, Farrah, Aja, Val, and Sasha have all taken those slots- Shea isn't in any position to act like some higher being. Stuff like this comes back around and hits hard. It's really turned me away from someone I felt had all the grace and commitment to her supporters and the progression of LGBT & (all)POC culture- then to see her working with a homophobic racist. even working with her was many steps back, defending Banks is breaking the staircase, and in doing this she pretty much jumps off the damn thing (obviously slightly exaggerated but its still a working metaphor)

so how do we feel about this AS3 lineup, sisters??

I'm rooting for Shangela to win--but Thorgy is my 2nd fav. I also love Kennedy, Dela, Chi Chi, and Ajaand all the others ones like tbh I love this lineup even though many have called it weak

the line up ? shoot

the outfits ? shoot

my favs bein in here ? motherfuckING SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT 

MISS MATTEL WORK MY FUCKING BUSSY O U T MAMA I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR YOUR BOMBASTIC AMAZING ASS TO MAKE A THIRD FUCKING ENTRanCE

SHANGIE OH M Y GUCKING GOD I MISSED U

CHICHI v. KENNEDY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE I NEED MY TATI V. ALYSSA p.2 THE REMIX

idrc for ben but ik it'll prob be Trix, Ben, and Shang for a top3

I love milks promo bodysuit, cant see her lasting longt ho

Aja looks incredible, i still feel something off about her lip silhouette though

regardless Trixie's show + AS3 can't come fast enough i've loved this bitch since her S7 announcement but thinking about all the new white preteen straight girls fans that'll b here is horrifying

i want so many of them to win wtf

thorgy, dela, shangela, milk, & chi chi for my top 5

also who do we think the unrevealed contestant is? :creep:

my bets are on a previous winner

it's already confirmed to be

Bebe, aka the S1 winner !!!

here's some AS3 spoilers, not all of it to be confirmed with >80% accuracy, but the one's that are p much a guaranteed will be marked w a *

Plot Twists, Elimination Order, Select Performances etc. etc.

the exact elimination order isn't known but we have a fairly good idea based on the first challenge, which is another talent show- Trixie, Ben, and Shang get well received (who woulda thot) while Milk, Morgan, and Chichi iirc weren't *

there isn't a Kennedy v Chi Chi lipsync

Apparently Ongina was meant to be the tenth queen, but much like Adore she left due to some type of injury or medical issue, prompting a potential free ticket to AS4 with the arrival of Bebe in some way, shape, or form. (potentially a guest judge that decided to fill in?) this whole idea is really shaky and awkward so ill jus leave it at that

there's a rumor that Thorgy wins a challenge and goes against the group's agreement of eliminations and knocks off Chi Chi, prompting Kennedy to become Thorgy's karma, knocking her off the week after and telling her why she's leaving

Milk is said to be alright, whereas Thorgy and Kennedy were overall bleh, Aja was actually a decent player having just got off of S9

There's another chance for the queens to return, which brings Morgan back (it's a decent guess she's gone first)

Upon the elimination marking the final four Ben is said to have won, and not wanting to get rid of Morgan and other queens (I believe she was fighting for her win against either Trixie or Shang), Ben decides to eliminate herself*, marking her 5th place (which is great for TV and her career) 

The final two are said to be Trixie and Bebe, with Shang in third place and Morgan marking fourth * 

Trixie and Shangela n Ben are great frontrunners, Bebe doesn't play around

When Trixie wins- she knocks it out the fucking park, however when she bombs (~1 or 2 times) she really fucking bombs; quote "depending on the editing and production it could look like she was carried to top 4" *

The season is also said to be VERY catty and entertaining, one of the best seasons according to the insiders, especially with the potential winners and twists (Bebe's participation, Return of the queens pt2, Ben's controversial self elimination, how heavy handed Trixie and Shang are, the final two being one of the most famous queens to ever leave RPDR & the first EVER winner of RPDR) 

The most likely elimination order right now is this: 

1- Morgan

2- Chi Chi

3- Thorgy

4- Kennedy

5- Milk

6- Aja (Morgan Returns)

7- Ben DeLa

8- Morgan

Third Place- Shangela

Second Place- Bebe/Trixie

First Place- Bebe/Trixie

Not to be that guy but

http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/90435913006/rupaul

Is it true that he said the thing about trans women? If it is I can see why I find this show so absurd lol

rupaul is very old and most of his perspectives on trans identity probably will not change no matter how much backlash he gets. its sad