I love Aquaria, Miz Cracker, Yuhua, Monet, and Asia. 

MY top 5.

also FUCK AS3. Aja was fuckin rigged. Such bullshit

I'm so pissed OFF

my BABIEs are DROPPING ONE BY ONE

FIRST morgan then AJA TRIXIE BeTTER WIN THIS SHIT

BUT SHE BETTER DEServe the GODDAMN WIN

goddamnIT

I'm kind of over the season at this point lol

my ideal top 4 going into it was Ben, Shangela, Aja and Bebe but Bebe is flopping a bit and Aja just got booted over some really... questionable critiques. The riggery is way too much in an AS season and it doesn't help that they're so unapologetic and transparent about it.

if the girls were playing the game, Trixie would've been gone last week. it seems like only Morgan would've eliminated a strong competitor the moment she had a chance while the rest are probably too afraid of social media backlash or their image or whatever.

edit: also none of the season 10 girls are doing anything for me which worries me. I like Kameron and Vanessa the most but they both seem like they'll be kicked out either early or in the middle somewhere.

te deseo, cariño

I'm kind of over the season at this point lol

my ideal top 4 going into it was Ben, Shangela, Aja and Bebe but Bebe is flopping a bit and Aja just got booted over some really... questionable critiques. The riggery is way too much in an AS season and it doesn't help that they're so unapologetic and transparent about it.

if the girls were playing the game, Trixie would've been gone last week. it seems like only Morgan would've eliminated a strong competitor the moment she had a chance while the rest are probably too afraid of social media backlash or their image or whatever.

edit: also none of the season 10 girls are doing anything for me which worries me. I like Kameron and Vanessa the most but they both seem like they'll be kicked out either early or in the middle somewhere.

If they were playing the game Kennedy would've been gone, it's her second week in the bottom and at least Trixie made Ru laugh once

I'm still so pissed at Aja, the entire ball was fuckin weird- you have soup cans which is Warhol 60s and then Studio 54/Disco which is 70s Warhol? What was the point of the overall minichallenge besides a damn severance package for aja? :rip: I mean yea this is technically her 2nd time in the bottom for quite literally doing well but misunderstanding the assignment but trying to grill Aja over mispronouncing a fucking name? Really? Everybody knows they hate milennials they could at least try to hide it. Not to mention even Ru himself mispronounced Joli's name, smfh. Bebe's lack of credit is still astounding- Aja had an interview n apparently Bebe didn't even say anything or give credit off camera either- what a shady fucking thing to do, I'm not mad at the elimination itself it just feels like Kennedy could've easily fit into the Btm3 and gone home, Aja had the weirdest critiques and the second Shangela filled in the second slot Aja was done. 

It was also weird having Bebe not give Aja ANY time to plead her case, she quite literally spoke her obituary and left. I'm so goddamn mindfucked

And I wouldn't worry about your S10 picks btw. ;) 

The MTQ and Interviews were awkward and weird and the girls know that, S10 I can tell y'all right now will be better. The cast as a whole isn't as fully iconic as S9 (yet or at all) but there's def a LOT more drama, and there's a good team of 5-6 frontrunners that are all heavy competition. There's also an event that beats out Trixie and Val's leave in their seasons, and 1 queen gives hell to production and her sisters- it's wild.

However the first outs r kinda obv (this isn't even t just looking at their attitude and promos some of these girls are SO gone within the first five episodes) 

idk the early placements but I cannot see Blair, Kalorie, or Dusty lasting long, however I'm excited for Dusty's runways. It looks like if Acid Betty and BTW Gaga had a love child

the eliminations this season are so sudden, and almost planned. 

It's almost as if they're rigging it for Trixie to win. Both Thorgy and Aja didn't deserve to go home. 

I would never hurt you

Aja deserved to go all the way top 3 finals straight cut and dry, girl was type casted to be filler but she shook the producers abit by coming with her A game, Trixie is just so damn mediocre she really only works best when she has katya by her side laughing at anything she does and I think Kennedy is funny as fuck I love her accent but girl should not be there

if trixie wins i call rigga morris 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

whoever wins now is going to have their win overshadowed and seem illegitimate because of ben.. the only other person who'd deserve to take ben's place as the winner would be shangy but even then..

well season 10 looks lovely gal 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I'm here for Trixie Mattel to win All Stars 3. I loved the last episode, but it's so sad to see such a valuable queen go.  :defeated:
I also started watching All Stars 2 and the other seasons but I have to admit that All Stars 3 is disappointing compared to All Stars 2.

I’m so happy they played Freaky Money, that’s my favorite Ru song. Shangela KILLED IT and redeemed the entire boring season with that lip sync. If she doesn’t win after that performance I call RIGGA MORRIS gurl.

Going into AS3 I wanted Trixie to kick ass & win but she hasn’t really done that.. so I’m #TeamShangela

14417469274.gif

Trixie is one of my favorite queens but i kind of don't think she deserves to win. None of them really do except maybe Shangela but certainly not Kennedy

If Ben had stayed she would have/should have won