Exactly, as dark and hateful on the inside as Phi Phi. I pray for them. :deadbanana: 

Crazy thing is that she doesn't realise that everything she is accusing other people of, is a mirror of her own behaviour.

SHE is the unprofessional one, yet she is accusing other people of that. And you don't need to be a Eureka fan to see that.

It's exactly the kind of behaviour a person that's so insecure and jealous shows, who just projects their issues onto other people in order to make themselves feel better. Gotta feel sorry for 'em I guess - i've dealt with people like this in real life and it's just sad. 

It's exactly the kind of behaviour a person that's so insecure and jealous shows, who just projects their issues onto other people in order to make themselves feel better. Gotta feel sorry for 'em I guess - i've dealt with people like this in real life and it's just sad. 

Amen. Just my thoughts. People like her are poison until they fix their issues.

Literally how though? Her looks have been mediocre at best, she's not funny and has a horrible attitude 

I'm sorry I don't stan a queen for their money and connections to designers like how some of y'all drool over any twink with a budget in NY- while yes some of her looks have been awry or not the absolute best she works with what she has and you can't deny she wasn't at least top 2 on the denim runway. I find her hat look, while incomplete to be a standout because to me it's memorable, I like the vintage imagery it exudes plan & simple. 

For me Vixen makes her runways work with the way she presents them, her Ep1 look I ADORED even though it was as simple as it could be- purely due to the way she walked the runway. I ALSO don't purely stan for "humor" no matter how forced and calculated it can be, which, again- is why some of you stanned Cracker and any other memeable comedy queen that runs the same line as Trixie and Katya. 

Her attitude is something I fully admire. Some of you have bitched and whined that the last few seasons were boring and too nice but now that a queen came in to rock shit up and out it's an issue. And I won't even speak on how if she wasn't an angry black woman trope people would be living. The only thing I have disagreed on with her is her recent Runway + Untucked freakout; I found the Monique diss and Eureka work ethic slander to be regressive at LEAST. And y'all act like she's bitter and aggressive 24/7- on most every bonus youtube clip you see Vixen having fun, Vixen fully comforted Kalorie and Blair and has helped several queens with their own work- hell in preseason she was many of her castmates favorite member and one that surprised several of the queens- but when you give production villain footage to work with that's all that will be shown. 

I admire that she didn't act like Shea and tone herself down on camera and get rid of any essence of personality just so she couldn't come across as bitchy.

But I'm not gonna act like most the damn fanbase and decide to neglect the area of pain and isolation her freak out came from. 

Right now she's failing in the competition, she bombed SG- the challenge that decides your outcome in the last 3rd of the season- on TOP of being low and in the bottom 2 weeks in a row before then. On TOP of all that stress she gets told by every single on of her peers bar Eureka she deserves to go home- people she thought were friends. Keep in mind at this point Monet is only just now doing anything memorable for her TR and Monique is worse off than Vixen. Neither of them have won ANYTHING- and yet Vixen gets singlehandedly thrown under the bus by every single one of her sisters. Along with that she gets a video message home- which is basically a forewarning that your ass is getting sent the fuck home.

If Monique hadn't been even half the trainwreck she was they would've found some way to send Vixen home on a purposeful bad lighting- isolated and driven home from her sisters. 

What ultralife said. She isn't even an interesting queen visually in any way. And the attitude literally kills anything. Good that she has people like you though...I guess  :creep:

If you discredit a person's entire argument and intention across everything they've done based on the TONE of their voice your in for a rude awakening. Tone policing, especially of POC is a real shit deal they have to have- and I'm not referring to her full tantrum from last week. She brought race relations and the portrayal of black queens to the forefront of the show, but for many since she was cold and didn't care that Aquaria was crying they didn't care about any argument she made.

Here's a quick rundown/example for you:

If somebody is trying to speak their mind on an issue or cause that they must deal with (lets say racial bias) and you resort to critiquing their tone and attitude or means of delivery while fully omitting the point they were trying to make you're a punk bitch who doesn't deserve any platform to speak on anything. Simple as that.

And don't start it with the cunty remark at the end, I'm gonna entertain subtle fuckery.

HOW could you stan someone that went on the runway looking like this

vixen.png

She's a mess neck down but can't say she was the ugliest on the runway compared to Monet and Monique.

--

Some of y'all stan these queens based on pure looks alone even if they have 0 personality, god forbid I have my own opinions on a queen I like without people chiming in with their sides of an argument I didn't ask y'all to make. 

If you discredit a person's entire argument and intention across everything they've done based on the TONE of their voice your in for a rude awakening. Tone policing, especially of POC is a real shit deal they have to have- and I'm not referring to her full tantrum from last week. She brought race relations and the portrayal of black queens to the forefront of the show, but for many since she was cold and didn't care that Aquaria was crying they didn't care about any argument she made.

If somebody is trying to speak their mind on an issue or cause that they must deal with (lets say racial bias) and you resort to critiquing their tone and attitude or means of delivery while fully omitting the point they were trying to make you're a punk bitch who doesn't deserve any platform to speak on anything. Simple as that.

And don't start it with the cunty remark at the end, I'm gonna entertain subtle fuckery.

She's a mess neck down but can't say she was the ugliest on the runway compared to Monet and Monique.

Some of y'all stan these queens based on pure looks alone even if they have 0 personality, god forbid I have my own opinions on a queen I like without people chiming in with their sides of an argument I didn't ask y'all to make. 

Chill out @Salvatore

Don't get high and mighty now and act like we're all superficial, white trash Drag Race fans. I will only speak for myself but most of the stuff you bring up is something I can't relate to, but hey, it's the internet and you don't know me as a person - so I don't judge. I don't care for the money the queens put in their drag, because honestly, Drag Race queens are not the kind of drag I care about in real life. Here in Berlin it's about politics, a message and plain fun. We barely have polished acts.

But we're talking about Drag Race here - the american show that supports the polished american way of drag. And Vixen is nothing of that for me. So? Yes, exactly as you said - a mess neck down. And mostly that for all runway looks. But that's because she's on Drag Race. Would be a different thing if I would see her perform in a bar over here. So I'm basically not saying anything different than you and you basically agreed in your post.

On your other point - you're too much in your head about the racism discussion she brought up because you're assuming my position. I have full appreciation for what she did with Aquaria (while most of my friends don't agree with me at all) because I can understand where she's coming from. Yet I don't get how you are trying to put down my opinion or view on the fact that I have an issue with the "how"?

Let me say this clearly - I don't appreciate or "live" for this unecessary bashing between anyone! When they are sitting in front of the mirror and make some shady little remarks - ok. If they have the reading challenge - ok.

But I won't accept that I have to focus on the purpose of the outrage (her daily struggle being a black person I guess is what you're trying to imply?)  if I have a personal issue with the hate and disrespect she had in her voice, when the girls did nothing to make her feel like that in that moment (and in my opinion before). It's something that for me, did not belong there and was uncalled for.

Felt the same about Phi Phi and literally anyone else that has been on the show (even Eureka's stupid moments)....

Vixen is my favorite queen of the season and honestly is becoming one of my favorite queens from the show period.

I unapologetically love the bitch and every single thing she has done, and I will gladly fight tooth and nail on every single one of you hoes if ignorant shit gets said.

Ew, you're canceled

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Ew, you're canceled 

NodM.gif

It's my opinion and your unnecessary and dumbass response isn't gonna change it. Nobody asked you, and nobody will.

I'm sorry I don't stan a queen for their money and connections to designers like how some of y'all drool over any twink with a budget in NY- while yes some of her looks have been awry or not the absolute best she works with what she has and you can't deny she wasn't at least top 2 on the denim runway. I find her hat look, while incomplete to be a standout because to me it's memorable, I like the vintage imagery it exudes plan & simple. 

For me Vixen makes her runways work with the way she presents them, her Ep1 look I ADORED even though it was as simple as it could be- purely due to the way she walked the runway. I ALSO don't purely stan for "humor" no matter how forced and calculated it can be, which, again- is why some of you stanned Cracker and any other memeable comedy queen that runs the same line as Trixie and Katya. 

Her attitude is something I fully admire. Some of you have bitched and whined that the last few seasons were boring and too nice but now that a queen came in to rock shit up and out it's an issue. And I won't even speak on how if she wasn't an angry black woman trope people would be living. The only thing I have disagreed on with her is her recent Runway + Untucked freakout; I found the Monique diss and Eureka work ethic slander to be regressive at LEAST. And y'all act like she's bitter and aggressive 24/7- on most every bonus youtube clip you see Vixen having fun, Vixen fully comforted Kalorie and Blair and has helped several queens with their own work- hell in preseason she was many of her castmates favorite member and one that surprised several of the queens- but when you give production villain footage to work with that's all that will be shown. 

I admire that she didn't act like Shea and tone herself down on camera and get rid of any essence of personality just so she couldn't come across as bitchy.

But I'm not gonna act like most the damn fanbase and decide to neglect the area of pain and isolation her freak out came from. 

Right now she's failing in the competition, she bombed SG- the challenge that decides your outcome in the last 3rd of the season- on TOP of being low and in the bottom 2 weeks in a row before then. On TOP of all that stress she gets told by every single on of her peers bar Eureka she deserves to go home- people she thought were friends. Keep in mind at this point Monet is only just now doing anything memorable for her TR and Monique is worse off than Vixen. Neither of them have won ANYTHING- and yet Vixen gets singlehandedly thrown under the bus by every single one of her sisters. Along with that she gets a video message home- which is basically a forewarning that your ass is getting sent the fuck home.

If Monique hadn't been even half the trainwreck she was they would've found some way to send Vixen home on a purposeful bad lighting- isolated and driven home from her sisters. 

--

Omg chill the fuck out was it really necessary or a good use of your time to write an actual essay on this? It's not that deep, The Vixen is lacking in every department and doesn't come close to any of the queens left. And cry me a river over the 'betrayal' of everyone saying she deserved to go home, they were asked a fucking question and they answered objectively; not letting friendship get in the way of the fact that The Vixen has been underperforming - especially lately. And I don't care what you say, to me humour is a huge part of the appeal of a drag queen. If a drag queen isn't funny and can't come up with quick one liners and drags it makes them so boring and forgettable. 

The Vixen has nothing going for her - her looks have been underwhelming, she thinks she's funny when she's actually just cringey and has a gross personality.

FzytWEW.png

--

Monique's look wasn't fully realized yes but at least it was put together correctly and not falling off her body like TV's was. Like her or not you have to admit her runways have been weak. 

Regarding that betrayal point it's a question that Ru asks every single season. The girls know it's coming. All the girls presented valid reasons for their answer except the Vixen who made a scene in front of Ru. If she can't handle that, maybe she wasn't cut out for this competition. this aint rupauls best friends race. And besides, the girls were right to say she deserved to go home. Her looks have been trash as has her attitude. The ONLY reason she didn't go home is that Monique didn't know the words. Had she, it would have been the vixen's time and everyone knows that.

Eureka TURNED. IT. OUT!!! I was floored!

Kameron did really well too, I’m glad they both stayed. This is turning out to be a really great season. I’m rooting for Asia & Eureka, I’d be happy with either one of them winning. It’d be cool to finally see a big girl take the crown. :)

How do you guys think they’ll do the finale this time?

14417469274.gif

I think it was complete bullshit it was a double shantay this week but I'm probably just saying that cause I hate Eureka and this was her chance to go lol. I also think it was ridiculous Asia won, her look was soo so terrible

FzytWEW.png

I think it was complete bullshit it was a double shantay this week but I'm probably just saying that cause I hate Eureka and this was her chance to go lol. I also think it was ridiculous Asia won, her look was soo so terrible

asia's look was my fav and her runway commentary about the potato chips made me laugh out loud SO hard 

man i really wanted eureka to go home lmao sorry not sorry 

giphy.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Saw Aquaria perform tonight. She was Melania for her first number opened by doing about ~45 seconds of Fucked My Way Up To The Top. Then she did a little Melania skit, then did Speechless + Scheisse by Gaga. 

She was in a beautiful, gold, sequined disco Cher outfit for her 2nd number (different than the chicken shit she wore on the show). She performed Strong Enough while doing some exercises (like push ups) to show how "strong" she was. Lmao. I love her!!!!

side note: the show started at 8 and the doors opened at 5. I do not enjoy a lot of drag race fans irl... the kind of people that line up 4 hours before a drag show just to get a good spot aren't that cool. lol. I honestly do not like the diehard drag race fan base. I am a regular at the clubs and some of those kids don't know how to act at the club and it's really off putting. they're really rude and kind of awkward. like the kind of people that sit on the internet all day and write drag race fanfiction or some shit. and they were talking trash about the local queens and that didn't really sit that well with me since I am very active in the Houston community and a lot of those girls are my friends. rupauls drag race done fucked up drag.

side note: the show started at 8 and the doors opened at 5. I do not enjoy a lot of drag race fans irl... the kind of people that line up 4 hours before a drag show just to get a good spot aren't that cool. lol. I honestly do not like the diehard drag race fan base. I am a regular at the clubs and some of those kids don't know how to act at the club and it's really off putting. they're really rude and kind of awkward. like the kind of people that sit on the internet all day and write drag race fanfiction or some shit. and they were talking trash about the local queens and that didn't really sit that well with me since I am very active in the Houston community and a lot of those girls are my friends. rupauls drag race done fucked up drag.

Me when Cracker came to Atlanta and brought the straight white girls out of the house

BzhmW.png

Ladies, we need to talk about Drag Race Royalty. Miss Tatianna released her debut album T1 today and it SLAPS!!! My favorite queen delivered & I’m so happy!!!!! There’s some great club bangers in there & she’s totally channeling Britney in a few songs.

14417469274.gif