vanessa deserved at least episode 3 omg she was so iconic

she had the ABSOLUTE MOST CHARISMA out of ALL of them. #Justice4Vanessa if ariana grande was a s10 queen she would have been vanessa. tan and flawless 

I'm very sad about the episode 3 outcome but whatever it's competition :whatever:

Also I don't wanna be that girl but have yall seen Aja's nudes. A horse. I wasn't ready I'm still gagging

Aja's nudes leaked??

Without revealing too much, I have a friend who slept with Aja after the Season 9 tour came to our city.....and he said the same thing

Aja's nudes leaked??

Without revealing too much, I have a friend who slept with Aja after the Season 9 tour came to our city.....and he said the same thing

https://twitter.com/vy_ado/status/883509552628584448

You're welcome :P A beer can, your friend's lucky

ZKcaooE.png

Last night’s episode had me crying. :(

I feel for Blair so much, she’s so sweet and kind. I’m sad to see her go but she’s SO fierce & talented; a great contender for the next All Stars once she’s grown a little more as a queen.

Some of the things she said really hit close to home & I’m still shaken by the episode.. it took so much bravery for her to open up and be vulnerable about such an awful experience. :( ♥️ & all the support she got from the other queens was beautiful.

I’m honestly loving every queen this season except Kalorie LOL

14417469274.gif

I REALLY wish Ru would stop overlooking Monique. She’s amazing, so charismatic, & definitely my favorite this season. Hopefully she wins at least one challenge and gets the recognition she deserves!!! Tbh she should’ve won the drag on a dime challenge.. that card dress & hair were amazing. My favorite look of the season.

14417469274.gif

BLAIR WAS FUCKING ROBBED. The Vixen can't even put a wig on her head properly and was the worst in the challenge and she gets to stay bc she did the splits? I'm Coming Out isn't about twerking on the floor and dancing like it's a club hit. It's a declaration of personal power and thats what Blair portrayed. This is some rigga morris