honestly i feel like all stars if for the queens that had potential in their seasons and it's like giving a second chance with a better sounding title

also loving the mix of queens because i'm tired of the "future of drag" plotline with the fashion queens, like i love looking a them but they're mannequins that prove they can do things on rupaul (which i give credit for) but then just go back to being mannequins which is fine in their own lives, but i want more from a 'performer'

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

if anybody wants to talk tea & spoilers i'm so happy to do so..this season could be great

thankfully there's no clear cut "wow favorite" like we've..,,, had the last few AS :creep:

anyways before and after promo i'm team Naomi. that fucking WIG

I feel you. We need a cast as iconic as the first 2 all stars. Something like this would leave us BALD:

Shea Coulee

Ivy Winters

Nina Bo’nina Brown

Lineysha Sparx

Tammie Brown

Mrs. Kasha Davis

Mariah Paris Balenciaga*

Nina Flowers

Laganja Estranja

Ongina

With lovely Cast Alternates of:

Victoria “Porkchop” Parker

James Mansfield

Trinity K. Bonet

& Jessica Wild

I fucking love you. Sincerely.

My AS5 wishlist is so similar nnsdnsdn

btw trailer dropped

normally i can tell like right when the cast is announced who the two/three queens im rooting for are but im finding it much harder to pick any clear frontrunners for as4. i feel like obviously manila and latrice deserve the crown but that could just be because older season queen bias, idk. and farrah is growing on me a little bit... im taking her more seriously than i did the first season, i may root for her on the side

also gia returning reminds me of when i started watching this show (season 6) and i stanned her so hard and thought she would do so well. now i dont care for her much at all. lol i miss that

my dream top 4 is latrice, trinity, manila, and naomi (i dont care for naomi but find it way more likely for her to make it to top 4 than farrah, lol) and yes ive read the spoilers but s9 spoilers also said peppermint would go home first and nina bonina would win and i believed it so  :biblio: im ignoring spoilers and just going with my gut til the facts arrive

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

i know theres people who stan her here but im just going to be honest how do people like valentina she is so unlikeable :toofunny: unless snobbishness and delusions of grandeur is what you like in a queen

the truth

i know theres people who stan her here but im just going to be honest how do people like valentina she is so unlikeable :toofunny: unless snobbishness and delusions of grandeur is what you like in a queen

Maybe that's why I stan Madonna and Valentina, they're both unlikeable and snobbish  :toofunny:

But for real though I don't think Valentina is THAT bad, but the image people created around her is and thats why most fans don't like her. I mean she acts like a diva but most of the bad rumours about her have been proved false (like the M&M thing) and even the WeHo girls who tried  really hard to make her look bad during her season are ok with her now. I like her attitude, her fashion sense and I actually love her personality so  :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

where could i watch the full holi-slay special?

my favorite instagram account is dragraceworld for the fun memes!

The Holi-Slay Special was so much fun, I've seen a lot of people complaining but from the start I knew it would be a silly/campy episode, and I've loved watching all those queens together having a good time. The final lipsync sent me :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

WeHo girls

For the longest time I was extremely confused about what this meant and my dumb ass thought it was like a specific club in Los Angeles and I was like "damn these WeHo girls are influential as hell they need to chill" lol. Only until I actually went to WeHo this summer I realised it meant West Hollywood jeezus

ZKcaooE.png

the supertrailer really don't give any fucks huh