Ra'jah D. O'Hara

Scarlet Envy

Shuga Cain

Silky Nutmeg Ganache

Soju

Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

Yvie Oddly

my favorites are nina, yvie, brooke and silky

before the promos i was not THAT into yvie mainly because there was just one single video/interview of her but she got me with her mtq video, it reminded me so much of raja's mtq

personally rooting for my chicago queens silky & soju!! and i'm such a huge vanessa fan, she's so magnetic

honestly i'm excited for all the queens though, it's hard to pick, especially because i feel the meet the queens videos don't always give the correct impression

but this season seems like its gonna be amazing

Trinity's blatant production favoritism was ugly this episode

tumblr_inline_oz9z9a84bE1qc4uvh_540.gif

Yvie, A'keria, and Silky >>>>>> perched for Plastique & Brooke

After tonight bitch I don't even want to watch the rest of the season :bye2:

SPOILER BELOW ABOUT WHO'S CROWNED WINNER OF ALL STARS 4 & TONIGHTS EPISODE

I fucking knew the spoilers were going to be true about Trinity winning All Stars. Another white queen smfh I'm not finishing this season fuck dat ish

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I've been salivating for this episode since September......her mind

FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS 

kiss kiss hoebag

FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS FUCK YOU NAOMI SMALLS 

the leg overlords have risen

i havent seen the episode but i saw who goes and i am fully fuckin gooped!!

also if the tea about trinity winning is true... i mean she's definitely good but ru loves her blonde white women :toofunny:

regardless im fucking #teammonique at this point

i havent seen the episode but i saw who goes and i am fully fuckin gooped!!

also if the tea about trinity winning is true... i mean she's definitely good but ru loves her blonde white women :toofunny:

regardless im fucking #teammonique at this point

if monique doesn't win, we riot!!!  :creep: 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif