Who was the solo winner before they changed it?

technically it was up in the air between the two but verified tea spillers said it was pretty much Monet. Production was considering the finale challenge to be a 'challenge' in its own right, with Monet subtle-y winning it/unanimously doing the best to have an implied 4 wins each going into the crowning. They literally NEVER filmed a double crowning. That wasn't even an idea until recent with the horribly edited splitscreen and Ru voiceover- he probably recorded that from his fucking hotel room while filming RPDRUK

apparently they didn't necessarily plan on crowning Trinity but rather Monet, yet Trinity's friend (a storyline producer) didn't want to make her losing seem too harsh so they overedited the fuck out of Trinity all season long, shunning the other top4 girls. Due to time constraints (which r apparent) the seasons editing was both forced and blatantly biased towards Trinity and other minor storylines. If the season was truly fair Naomi would've been a bigger frontrunner, Trinity wouldn't have been praised for every little thing, and Monique would be seen as the girl to beat...in trying to help Trinity they made Monet look like a disaster for over half the season, her win was unsalvageable from the start

There have been multiple girls saying that Naomi deserved much better from Ep2-4, Monet said they butchered her performance in JJ where she deserved top2, etc. Gia deserved the win Ep1 over either of the girls, they overplayed Monet's fumbles and hid most of Trinity's etc. there is so much fuckery from AS4 and it could've been an incredible season :rip:

it just sucks cause nobody won. In trying to save face and favorite Trinity they tarnish her legacy and downplay her genuine talent, they made Monet (the girl who was probably gonna win anyways) look like a token or 'affirmative action' piece, they robbed Monique of SO much; only furthering the racist hate Monet will get, they shoved Naomi to the sidelines in every aspect, pushed Valentina down and raised Latrice for storyline effect, threw Gia aside for storylines, etc. it's depressing

technically it was up in the air between the two but verified tea spillers said it was pretty much Monet. Production was considering the finale challenge to be a 'challenge' in its own right, with Monet subtle-y winning it/unanimously doing the best to have an implied 4 wins each going into the crowning. They literally NEVER filmed a double crowning. That wasn't even an idea until recent with the horribly edited splitscreen and Ru voiceover- he probably recorded that from his fucking hotel room while filming RPDRUK

apparently they didn't necessarily plan on crowning Trinity but rather Monet, yet Trinity's friend (a storyline producer) didn't want to make her losing seem too harsh so they overedited the fuck out of Trinity all season long, shunning the other top4 girls. Due to time constraints (which r apparent) the seasons editing was both forced and blatantly biased towards Trinity and other minor storylines. If the season was truly fair Naomi would've been a bigger frontrunner, Trinity wouldn't have been praised for every little thing, and Monique would be seen as the girl to beat...in trying to help Trinity they made Monet look like a disaster for over half the season, her win was unsalvageable from the start

There have been multiple girls saying that Naomi deserved much better from Ep2-4, Monet said they butchered her performance in JJ where she deserved top2, etc. Gia deserved the win Ep1 over either of the girls, they overplayed Monet's fumbles and hid most of Trinity's etc. there is so much fuckery from AS4 and it could've been an incredible season :rip:

it just sucks cause nobody won. In trying to save face and favorite Trinity they tarnish her legacy and downplay her genuine talent, they made Monet (the girl who was probably gonna win anyways) look like a token or 'affirmative action' piece, they robbed Monique of SO much; only furthering the racist hate Monet will get, they shoved Naomi to the sidelines in every aspect, pushed Valentina down and raised Latrice for storyline effect, threw Gia aside for storylines, etc. it's depressing

This is why the heteros didn't want us faggots to have rights :poordat:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

This season was a complete joke. Literally the only season I haven't bothered watching the last few episodes of ever because I have actually had it with their tomfoolery. Naomi was fucking robbed all season and I will continue to say this no matter what but the double crowning is probably the worst thing that has happened to Drag Race ever, lol. Also the Super Queen performance was terrible 

FzytWEW.png

That finale was so anticlimactic. I’m surprised they had the $200k budget tho, the producers were probs trying to make a Latrilla double win happen, hence them doing the most keeping Latrice in the competition untill they couldn’t anymore.

qfrWuBl.png

If they really wanna continue with All Stars they need to get rid of lipsync for your legacy. Frontrunners going home isn't a great gag, it just ends up with everyone being unsatisfied in the end. Happy for Monet tho, lots of people are trashing her right now but girl she has talent and did well. She wasn't the absolute best but neither was Trinity imo, despite the best track record. 

I'm sorry but AS4 top 4 was the weakest top 4 ever. Honestly after All Stars 2 everything went downhill. If season 11 is shit then I'm just going to stop watching

If they really wanna continue with All Stars they need to get rid of lipsync for your legacy. Frontrunners going home isn't a great gag, it just ends up with everyone being unsatisfied in the end. Happy for Monet tho, lots of people are trashing her right now but girl she has talent and did well. She wasn't the absolute best but neither was Trinity imo, despite the best track record.

The people who are saying Trinity should have won by herself because of her track record are the same people who said Katya was robbed, even though Alaska had a better track record and so did Detox. Something is fishy

VH1 fucked up Drag Race and thats that on that. I'm happy they can reach more people now but at the same time the show has lost most of its appeal, feels completely fabricated AND the straights are ruining everything. AS4 was great until Manila's elimination, and it went downhill from there. Can't we just have a fucking normal season for once? Without twists or fucking jokes? Everything from S9 lipsync for the crown, Shangela robbed, Eureka's and Aquaria's tie and now this is so awful and makes the show look just bad. And the fact they filmed a double crowning for Bianca/Adore and Trixie/Kennedy but decided to go through with the only double win they never filmed like :rip: it's just sad really...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

drag race has been fucked up ever since Dela self-eliminated. people saying the double crowning "ruined the show" are stupid as fuck and haven't been paying attention. VH1 is going to sink this ship into the ground, and that's probably exactly what Ru wants. she's old as dirt and needs to retire

the double crowning is a stupid stunt, but it's completely justified. They both deserve it for different reasons. Trinity did better on the show and is a 1000% a better queen, but Monet has more star power and will probably be able to accomplish a lot more with the title. I think I read rumors about a Monet Netflix special/series this week? Monet is going to go places. I feel bad for Trinity because she is never going to achieve mainstream success due to her plastic surgery + Southern accent. it's so obvious that drag race fans treat queens differently if they have a southern accent. anyways I'm happy they both got $100k instead of $50k each. 

and the whole season was shit ever since Manial+Valentina left. did anyone really ask for this top 4 in the first place? stop acting like you wanted ANY of them to win

people on twitter are complaining so much and acting so entitled. lol sometimes I hope they cancel this show just so people will look back and realize how lucky we are to have it. 

honestly the show is such shit. the music is bad. the jokes are bad. the drama hasn't been good since season 6.

i'm still gonna watch the shit out of every season they put out, but i'm tired of people acting like they expect so much from this TV series. it's a VH1 reality TV show like calm down. reading other people's drag race posts seriously like kills my brain cells 

Keep in mind the person that spilled this tea was a biased source close to Monet, so don’t take this “they were only going to crown Monet!” shit as gospel

Keep in mind the person that spilled this tea was a biased source close to Monet, so don’t take this “they were only going to crown Monet!” shit as gospel

This. Plus, if we consider the judging in the finale & if it was a regular episode Monet & Trinity would’ve probably been top 2 that week according to the critiques. Giving Trinity her 5th win & Monet her 4th

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

What should happen is, we cancel all all stars seasons, pretend they never existed, have everyone come back (with new queens of course and not putting the same queens in the season) stop editing like crazy, bring back the gold bar and silver lounge, get rid of the shenanigans, and instead of RuPaul judging by himself, the panel of four judges (and the guest judge) put their votes in to vote who should be in the bottom 2 and top 2, then they lip sync normally, not for their legacy, and RuPaul sends one of them home.

as an american i personally think there should b a gun in the untucked lounges

What should happen is, we cancel all all stars seasons, pretend they never existed, have everyone come back (with new queens of course and not putting the same queens in the season) stop editing like crazy, bring back the gold bar and silver lounge, get rid of the shenanigans, and instead of RuPaul judging by himself, the panel of four judges (and the guest judge) put their votes in to vote who should be in the bottom 2 and top 2, then they lip sync normally, not for their legacy, and RuPaul sends one of them home.

Alaska doesn't deserve this... but she would def win another season so whataver bring her back lmao

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

and as a Canadian I personally think there should b free health care after one of them gets shot

well the twist is that 1 bullet is full of confetti and the other is a real bullet but every day the gun is randomized to have both, one, or neither so if a queen tries to shoot the other one and the girl doesn't die she's legally allowed to murder the would-be killer

the final gag is nobody gets free health care but they get a $2500 gift card to LA Eyeworks and a bottle of absolut vodka if they survive the bullet wound