I don’t agree with Manila getting eliminated at all, but tbh it’s the best thing that could’ve happend to her. People loooove a robbed queen. Look at Shangela. If she would’ve won lots of people would be happy but lots of people would still give her shit about her having “Dela’s crown”. Her not winning was a great thing for her career. Now people are giving Manila so much support and she’s one of those “what could’ve been” queens, which are generally loved more than any other queen.

Also let’s not send hate to Naomi or any queen that sent home your fave, remember it’s a reality TV show.

qfrWuBl.png

they better get rid of this voting off crap next all stars. it literally has been a mess since as2 

Yea I think it creates unnecessary backlash against the queens for voting out favourites. If it was the judges that did it for a good reason because they were bad then it would be justified but now people are being voted out for other reasons than performance.

Yea I think it creates unnecessary backlash against the queens for voting out favourites. If it was the judges that did it for a good reason because they were bad then it would be justified but now people are being voted out for other reasons than performance.

everyone's just scared of how they're going to be perceived and the show has totally went into another direction. I like when all they cared about was being the best, not being on everyone's best friend list and who did me the most favors, etc.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Be careful on the internet, the crowning leaked

I was just about to say I can't believe *muffled name* won. I am shook bitch

I'm putting my feelings in hella spoilers so don't click the spoilers unless you want the crowning to be ruined for yourself!

are you sure bitch?

are you really really sure?

okay bitch but I warned you

I can't believe Monet and Trinity won. The internet is gonna be MAD sis. I feel like, Monique and Trinity should have won if anything, although I would have loved if just Monique won. Honestly I don't know how I feel. I can't imagine the melt down gays will have jesus

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

idk what's more pathetic

the fact that Monique didn't win

the clear bias to Trinity all season

the fact we had a double win on the season least deserving of one

or the fact they never filmed a double crowning in the first place and hamfisted an edit in literally this past week bc people clocked the fuckery and went off on it

idk what's more pathetic

the fact that Monique didn't win

the clear bias to Trinity all season

the fact we had a double win on the season least deserving of one

or the fact they never filmed a double crowning in the first place and hamfisted an edit in literally this past week bc people clocked the fuckery and went off on it

Who was the solo winner before they changed it?

14417469274.gif

This show has become such a joke omg. I mean it already jumped the shark with the Lipsync for the Crown and the Jury but doing what they did tonight just takes any credibility it had left away