valentina was very overhyped preseason... the fact that some people actually thought shed win the competition still surprises me. its obviously shea or trinity

like, valentina was good, nina was good, but it was clear they arent winners of the season.

pNjWdpc.png

like, valentina was good, nina was good, but it was clear they arent winners of the season.

yeah because they went home. that's kind of how it works? just because you don't like them though doesn't mean they couldn't have been winners.

They were both very talented & won + placed high in multiple challenges. Editing & storywriting could've easily made them more or less likable & taken them farther in the competition. They both had potential to make top 4 looking at their challenge placements. & i'm sure if Ru kept Valentina around she would've won more challenges. Idk why you feel the need to undermine their talent though.

14417469274.gif

valentina was very overhyped preseason... the fact that some people actually thought shed win the competition still surprises me. its obviously shea or trinity

Val was flopping a bit in her past few weeks but if she powered through all the acting I think she could've slayed both the makeover and the ball. She just seemed too consistent not to go all the way imo. Nina unfortunately just got cannibalized by the competition though it was strange to see her get that winner's edit in the beginning and then slowly change lol

Thinking of the Native American look Valentina would come up with, shaking

yeah because they went home. that's kind of how it works? just because you don't like them though doesn't mean they couldn't have been winners.

They were both very talented & won + placed high in multiple challenges. Editing & storywriting could've easily made them more or less likable & taken them farther in the competition. They both had potential to make top 4 looking at their challenge placements. & i'm sure if Ru kept Valentina around she would've won more challenges. Idk why you feel the need to undermine their talent though.

its not that i dont like them, hell i predicted val would be in the top 3, but never that she would win. i think despite how good she did she was overhyped in the fanbase and then just doing good in multiple challenges made her seem like less than she was hyped to be

as for nina, i like her too and think she deserved to go farther than a few other queens, but if you gave me the top 5 of val, nina, shea, sasha, and trinity, i would immediately pick shea, sasha and trinity as the strongest competitors. thats why it didnt shock me when the two went home

pNjWdpc.png

tonight we find out who the top 3 of season 9 is and im fucking pumped

i feel like it will be either peppermint or sasha, and im leaning more towards peppermint to go home. i havent checked the rpdr reddit but im sure ill know immediately after checking

pNjWdpc.png

The spoilers about Peppermint going home weren't true oml.

I hate the 4 person lip syncs

tbf, the most reliable insiders never gave a top 3, only a top 4.

Anyway, they taped the crowning tonight and there's a gallery of the looks on Reddit. Valentina's is, surprisingly, a mess

BzhmW.png

I was genuinely so nervous for my girl Trinity this week, having the queens sing/rap as a major component of the final challenge is some bullshit imo because some people just are not cut out for it at all, there's no way you can expect someone to be able to sing/rap well in such a short time. Bring back music videos.

Though tbh I was more surprised she struggled with the dancing as well considering what she did vs Charlie in the lipsync and some live performances I've seen (EOY 2014 for example)

te deseo, cariño

Man, so the finale's been filmed now? I'm surprised I've not seen a winner spoiler yet.

they film all the girls winning, they won't know find out who won until they air the actual winner on tv

I'm mad at myself for checking reddit today lol, spoilers are near unavoidable. I ended up reading one by accident that I thought was some elaborate shitpost under a spoiler tab given the title, even as I read a bit of it I was like "okay so there's no way this is real... right?" but the comments weren't dismissing it and everyone was actually discussing it so I was like... what the fuck.

What the fuck. Honestly this is just unpredictability for unpredictability's sake. At least there'll allegedly be good ass performances.

te deseo, cariño

I thought so but if everyone's so sure about certain people winning/etc. Idk what to believe.

Yes, there was something that happened at the finale that makes it pretty probable that a certain queen will win, that's why everyone's sure.

te deseo, cariño

Yes, there was something that happened at the finale that makes it pretty probable that a certain queen will win, that's why everyone's sure.

Damn. The drama is tense then. I can't wait for this Friday. I feel so inspired. I just did half of my face in drag for the first time to see what it was like and I can't get all the glue out my eyebrows.

I'm so excited :defeated:

Damn. The drama is tense then. I can't wait for this Friday. I feel so inspired. I just did half of my face in drag for the first time to see what it was like and I can't get all the glue out my eyebrows.

I'm so excited :defeated:

This Friday is the Reunion episode, the finale won't air until the 23rd. It's gonna be a season 1-3/AS2 style reunion. I think they filmed it today which makes it kinda weird they'll know what happened at the finale but not know the winner.

te deseo, cariño

This Friday is the Reunion episode, the finale won't air until the 23rd. It's gonna be a season 1-3/AS2 style reunion. I think they filmed it today which makes it kinda weird they'll know what happened at the finale but not know the winner.

That's so weird! I'm living for it though. Everyone said the finale was this week but I always thought there was a between episode.

(This is my first time ever watching drag race in real time despite being a fan for three years so forgive me if I'm not on the ball).