♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I'm so sad I missed the ten years of Poker Face release date I wanted to make something for it :( It's so WILD to think that all the kids that got conceived on it are now around ten years old... Hits me in the face

ZKcaooE.png

Music to my Eyes is the best duet on the soundtrack. It's so lovely

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I do enjoy the soundtrack, however there is a brilliant Lady Gaga album in here...

01. Shallow (with Bradley Cooper)

02. Heal Me

03. Always Remember Us This Way

04. Music To My Eyes (with Bradley Cooper)

05. Look What I Found

06. Diggin' My Grave (with Bradley Cooper)

07. I Don't Know What Love Is (with Bradley Cooper)

08. Why Did You Do That?

09. Hair Body Face

10. La Vie En Rose

11. Is That Alright?

12. Before I Cry

13. I'll Never Love Again (with Bradley Cooper)

I watched A Star Is Born and I thought it was amazing but I wish the movie was longer. Because when I was watching the movie it felt like it should’ve been longer. In my opinion it felt like there was ‘something’ missing but maybe it’s because there are a few deleted scenes which were included in promotional stuff but not in the actual movie so I am praying these scenes will get on the DVD version as ‘extras’ and that we’ll get to see them. But I think the soundtrack is really good and some of the songs are already in my top ten Lady Gaga songs.

I'd really love for her next record to follow in the direction of Shallow, Heal Me, The Cure, Always Remember Us This Way, Look What I Found and I Don't Know What Love Is...

I'd really love for her next record to follow in the direction of Shallow, Heal Me, The Cure, Always Remember Us This Way, Look What I Found and I Don't Know What Love Is...

We have Joanne and ARTPOP, thanks. She's gunna serve up some heavy electronic stuff working with boysnoize tbh

I love Lady Gaga and I will most likely always love her but I have to say that I think the prices for Lady Gaga’s merchandise are ridiculous... I was so pressed that I paid €40 on a basic black T-shirt with the tour logo and cancelled tour dates on the back and a wristband, the wristband is literally €5. Are you serious? The wristband would cost €0,10 to make it and they ask €5 for it? Usually people already paid like €60 for the ticket. If you had to pay for a seated ticket (which I had to do because I missed out on the general admission tickets) I paid €85 on the ticket, €35 on the T-shirt and €5 on the wristband. That means I had to pay €125 for everything. When I was at the desk, in front of me there was a group of sisters and their parents gave more than €150 to them to buy merchandise. €150. And then imagine if they would pay for ‘normal tickets’ €60, they already spent like €300 if there are three sisters, and the parents. Then add the money for the merchandise... that’s already €450. I don’t know if they had special tickets but if they had special tickets it would even be more than €450. And in general the merchandise is so expensive. I think a tote bag was already like €15 and a hoodie which I thought was really nice was around €80. I think it’s ridiculous because Lady Gaga is such a rich woman and she earns so much money. I love her music for more than 10 years and the experience was nice but in my opinion, the merchandise is so overpriced...

We have Joanne and ARTPOP, thanks. She's gunna serve up some heavy electronic stuff working with boysnoize tbh

Yeah I enjoyed Joanne (just want something less country) and ARTPOP isn't great... I wouldn't mind her exploring the sounds in this soundtrack more but I'm also ready for some new sounds too

So A Star is Born doesn't come out until the 19th in Finland but I saw it in an advance screening yesterday and... to be honest it didn't live up to the hype, at least for me. I've been listening to the soundtrack although her solo tracks only and Shallow and I like those. Also she was great in the movie and deserves an Oscar nomination at least, but I've never liked Bradley Cooper and to be honest he and his character ruined it for me. It's clear from the start that Ally has some balls but as soon as she dares to go on stage with him for the first time and falls in love with him, she somehow goes blind even though she knows very well that Jack has a serious addiction problem. I found her being so codependent of him frustrating, the man's clearly one hell of an asshole yet we don't see her rage even after *SPOILER ALERT*

him ruining her big night at the Grammys and humiliating her while almost ruining her whole career as well before it had even really started. And even after that she just keeps praising him like what the fuck. I was more than satisfied when he hung himself tbh.

My boyfriend who is a huge fan (my stan days have been over for years) praised the film but when we left the cinema I was like "that's it?". I expected it to be better, Gaga delivers alright but thanks to the film focusing more on Jack, I didn't really find it that touching. It's an okay film but that's pretty much it, maybe I'll start to appreciate it more one day.

In my opinion Always Remember Us This Way is much superior to the already amazing LWIF, I'm curious what decided to push it rather than ARUTW

*SPOILER ALERT*

Holy SHIT. I did not realise that it's so incredibly worse than I thought

I thought he just overdosed unconsciously fuck

ZKcaooE.png

I love Lady Gaga and I will most likely always love her but I have to say that I think the prices for Lady Gaga’s merchandise are ridiculous... I was so pressed that I paid €40 on a basic black T-shirt with the tour logo and cancelled tour dates on the back and a wristband, the wristband is literally €5. Are you serious? The wristband would cost €0,10 to make it and they ask €5 for it? Usually people already paid like €60 for the ticket. If you had to pay for a seated ticket (which I had to do because I missed out on the general admission tickets) I paid €85 on the ticket, €35 on the T-shirt and €5 on the wristband. That means I had to pay €125 for everything. When I was at the desk, in front of me there was a group of sisters and their parents gave more than €150 to them to buy merchandise. €150. And then imagine if they would pay for ‘normal tickets’ €60, they already spent like €300 if there are three sisters, and the parents. Then add the money for the merchandise... that’s already €450. I don’t know if they had special tickets but if they had special tickets it would even be more than €450. And in general the merchandise is so expensive. I think a tote bag was already like €15 and a hoodie which I thought was really nice was around €80. I think it’s ridiculous because Lady Gaga is such a rich woman and she earns so much money. I love her music for more than 10 years and the experience was nice but in my opinion, the merchandise is so overpriced...

From what I've seen - and paid :toofunny: - those are like basic prices for this kind of merchandise, what would you expect. I spent well over 200€ on merchandise alone on Born This Way Ball Tour and Lana's Paradise Tour, Rihanna's Diamonds World Tour was the cheapest since I got a t-shirt, a tour book and an army tag necklace for 50€ altogether. I was such a hoarder back then, these days I couldn't afford spending a shitload amount of money on merchandise since I live on my own now.

From what I've seen - and paid :toofunny: - those are like basic prices for this kind of merchandise, what would you expect. I spent well over 200€ on merchandise alone on Born This Way Ball Tour and Lana's Paradise Tour, Rihanna's Diamonds World Tour was the cheapest since I got a t-shirt, a tour book and an army tag necklace for 50€ altogether. I was such a hoarder back then, these days I couldn't afford spending a shitload amount of money on merchandise since I live on my own now.

Maybe because the Joanne World Tour was the first (big) tour I ever went to, I am not used to high prices. And of course it could be more expensive from what I heard (Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Madonna). But what did you buy at the Born This Way Ball Tour? I always get pressed when people tell me they went to her old tours because before Joanne World Tour I never went to other shows. I always remember seeing her come to my country and I wanted to see her so badly but I couldn’t see her because I was too young...