TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

I just started Wild World the other day for the first time! It's my first Animal Crossing game. :)

I'm still getting the hang of things lol. But playing it is getting me 10x even more excited for the Villager in the new Smash Bros. 

I don't remember the game that much ( I played it ages ago) but it was sooo fun. New Leaf is like a better version and you are now the mayor! I didn't know about the villager xd

My town is so sad, but I'm addicted. It's called Pandora.

I had a town for about a year, but then deleted it because I was sick of it.

I actually restarted quite a few times, but kept getting the ugliest villagers.

I currently have Freckles, Pippy, Pecan, Sylvia, Jacques, Lucy, Samson, Rowan, and Kabuki... I think that's all.

Native fruit is oranges, but I have every fruit in my town I believe.

EXCUSE ME, PIPPY IS FABULOUS xd ( why do I keep writing fabulous though, I never say it in rl). She is not the most gorgeous of the bunch but she is really cute and funny ( it's my opinion but the peppy personality is a lot funnier in French - in English it's like meh~). Kabuki is cool to! I wanted to have him but I don't have space anymore. I don't know any of the others by name but as long as you don/t have that monobrow squirrel I think you are fine.

Hazel.png I feel like crying when I look at her eyebrows xd

If I were to restart ( which I won't do) I'd plan my city better :)

EotAQlJ.jpg

Animal_Crossing_Logo.png

Let's discuss one of Nintendo's best series, Animal Crossing! Feel free to post friend codes and such here if you're comfortable with that!

1. What's your town's name(s) and native fruit? 

2. Do you have a favorite villager? Do you have one that you hate?

3. Favorite game in the series? 

4. What's your favorite thing about the series? 

1. What's your town's name(s) and native fruit? 

Bellevue

2. Do you have a favorite villager? Do you have one that you hate?

My faves are Julien and Margie! I really don't like Pietro lmfao

3. Favorite game in the series? 

The original GCN one will always have a special place in my heart, but I love New Leaf!

4. What's your favorite thing about the series? 

I love that it's such a casual game that I can pick up and play whenever I want to. And I love playing with friends!

animation1.gif

Oh my gosh. I bought New Leaf and played it for a week, and forgot about it! :rollin:

I want to play it, but I'm afraid it will be really messy since I haven't played in so long, and the game requires you to play every single day. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Oh my gosh. I bought New Leaf and played it for a week, and forgot about it! :rollin:

I want to play it, but I'm afraid it will be really messy since I haven't played in so long, and the game requires you to play every single day. 

That's I set up an ordinance to keep the town super clean :hooker:

animation1.gif

Animal Crossing New Leaf is amazing but I haven't played in forever and my town (which I forgot the name of) is probably a MESS. Whenever I get the time I'll probably reset the whole thing. 

I've honestly just been waiting for the Animal Crossing app that Nintendo is working on for iOS and Android, I'll actually give them all of my money if it turns out to be good, I have such high hopes :defeated:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I've never played but I'm glad this thread was made because rn I'm seeing a guy who is SUPER into Animal Crossing and it's his birthday in 11 days .. do any of y'all have any ideas for animal crossing themed gifts ? I'm going to make it look like a balloon present lel

RVhKIwP.gif

omg i played the first one to death when i was a kid.. i wanted to get new leaf but i think it's really similar to the first one ?

i don't know if it's worth it but i loved the first one..

kind of waiting for a new one to release..

omg you shouldn't have made this thread because I used to be obsessed with AC:NL. I've played the DS one but what made me a huge fan was New Leaf. I've spent 663:34 hours on NL but haven't really played in over a year. I've caught all of the insects and fish, have two maxed out houses and really designed my city to be exactly how I wanted.

My city's called Tropico (original, I know) and it's composed of 7 neighborhoods 

sUHKAIp.jpgDUOrDqL.jpg

These are my neighbors. Moe (or Momo in French) is my favorite one ever!!! He's also literally my neighbor (The richest neighborhood tbh).

Maple used to be my bestie in the DS game so of course when she appeared in my city I had to keep her. Some of the others were adopted or soft reset while Whitney (female wolf) for example was found in the camping. I had to deal with some nasty neighbors though and it took ages to make them move out.

Here are some pics, I created a temporary character to take the pics. The city looks better than on the pics lol.  And yes, all of my villagers are in the south portion of the map, it wasn't easy to make them go there!

The neighborhoods

Z8zzpo4.jpg

jash5c9.jpg0oSiXzo.jpg

tBLSQYo.jpggC7SCin.jpgI3Dc0lG.jpg

I had no life tbh :deadbanana:

EotAQlJ.jpg

i loved wild world but then my ds broke and i haven't played it since. i downloaded a simulator once but it was so bad that i played it about 3 times.  :toofunny:

however i'm sooo excited for the iphone app. i'm kinda always telling myself i'm too broke to get a 3ds and new leaf, i was thinking about this lately but i'm not sure if it's worth it.

i76mrxw.png 

omg you shouldn't have made this thread because I used to be obsessed with AC:NL. I've played the DS one but what made me a huge fan was New Leaf. I've spent 663:34 hours on NL but haven't really played in over a year. I've caught all of the insects and fish, have two maxed out houses and really designed my city to be exactly how I wanted.

My city's called Tropico (original, I know) and it's composed of 7 neighborhoods 

sUHKAIp.jpgDUOrDqL.jpg

These are my neighbors. Moe (or Momo in French) is my favorite one ever!!! He's also literally my neighbor (The richest neighborhood tbh).

Maple used to be my bestie in the DS game so of course when she appeared in my city I had to keep her. Some of the others were adopted or soft reset while Whitney (female wolf) for example was found in the camping. I had to deal with some nasty neighbors though and it took ages to make them move out.

Here are some pics, I created a temporary character to take the pics. The city looks better than on the pics lol.  And yes, all of my villagers are in the south portion of the map, it wasn't easy to make them go there!

The neighborhoods

Z8zzpo4.jpg

jash5c9.jpg0oSiXzo.jpg

tBLSQYo.jpggC7SCin.jpgI3Dc0lG.jpg

I had no life tbh :deadbanana:

AAA Your village is so cute!!! :oprah:

omg i played the first one to death when i was a kid.. i wanted to get new leaf but i think it's really similar to the first one ?

i don't know if it's worth it but i loved the first one..

kind of waiting for a new one to release..

I personally think it goes above and beyond in terms of content. The gcn one is probably the most different one out of all of them imo. New Leaf's graphics are beautiful, and again, there's a plenty of content to enjoy. I think that you should totally get it if you have the opportunity! 

animation1.gif

I've played all of these since the Gamecube one :oprah:

I still play New Leaf from time to time but I'm waitin on that Animal Crossing Wii U/Switch!

I'm praying that they make a full game for the Switch so it will give me a good reason to buy it (other than the new Zelda :creep: )

animation1.gif

AAA Your village is so cute!!! :oprah:

It's the best one ever  :w8ing:

You guys should visit mine some time, it's hard to take pics of everything.I almost never play it though because whenever I do I gotta make sure no one is moving + I gotta play until someone mentions they wanna move out so I can tell them "no" and only then I can stop playing for a long time x)

EotAQlJ.jpg

It's the best one ever  :w8ing:

You guys should visit mine some time, it's hard to take pics of everything.I almost never play it though because whenever I do I gotta make sure no one is moving + I gotta play until someone mentions they wanna move out so I can tell them "no" and only then I can stop playing for a long time x)

Post your dream address, sis! And yes omg, I'm just trying to get all my cute villagers to stay lmfaoo

animation1.gif

I've had New Leaf since release day and have played about 500 hours since then (I didn't play it for a whole year cause I forgot about it!!)

But the entire series is my favourite game series ever. Wild World was my childhood and so was City Folk - it holds such a special place in my heart and I love it so much

FzytWEW.png