TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

Post your dream address, sis! And yes omg, I'm just trying to get all my cute villagers to stay lmfaoo

I'll try to get it later or maybe even update it because it's been ages (and by now I gotta clean my city a bit, there are flowers everywhere).

And you can control who moves in and out, it's just kinda time-consuming 

EotAQlJ.jpg

The only Animal Crossing I've played was City Folk in like 2008, I remember liking it but I really didn't like the wii controls. If i had it for like GameCube i'd probably love it a lot

omg you shouldn't have made this thread because I used to be obsessed with AC:NL. I've played the DS one but what made me a huge fan was New Leaf. I've spent 663:34 hours on NL but haven't really played in over a year. I've caught all of the insects and fish, have two maxed out houses and really designed my city to be exactly how I wanted.

My city's called Tropico (original, I know) and it's composed of 7 neighborhoods 

sUHKAIp.jpgDUOrDqL.jpg

These are my neighbors. Moe (or Momo in French) is my favorite one ever!!! He's also literally my neighbor (The richest neighborhood tbh).

Maple used to be my bestie in the DS game so of course when she appeared in my city I had to keep her. Some of the others were adopted or soft reset while Whitney (female wolf) for example was found in the camping. I had to deal with some nasty neighbors though and it took ages to make them move out.

Here are some pics, I created a temporary character to take the pics. The city looks better than on the pics lol.  And yes, all of my villagers are in the south portion of the map, it wasn't easy to make them go there!

The neighborhoods

Z8zzpo4.jpg

jash5c9.jpg0oSiXzo.jpg

tBLSQYo.jpggC7SCin.jpgI3Dc0lG.jpg

I had no life tbh :deadbanana:

Your village sounds amazing. I've always wanted to max out my houses but I always get so distracted and just buy more furniture. I really like New Leaf the best out of the other games though, being a mayor is really fun. 

i loved wild world but then my ds broke and i haven't played it since. i downloaded a simulator once but it was so bad that i played it about 3 times.  :toofunny:

however i'm sooo excited for the iphone app. i'm kinda always telling myself i'm too broke to get a 3ds and new leaf, i was thinking about this lately but i'm not sure if it's worth it.

Sis just get the 2DS! I didn't think it was worth it because the whole point of the 3D games is for them to be 3D, but I love my 2DS, I still have my 3DS though, I just never play on it. Plus I think I got my 2DS for about $80/$90

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The only Animal Crossing I've played was City Folk in like 2008, I remember liking it but I really didn't like the wii controls. If i had it for like GameCube i'd probably love it a lot

Yeah the Wii controls were mediocre. GCN had the best controls imo. New Leaf's arent too bad either.

animation1.gif

i loved wild world but then my ds broke and i haven't played it since. i downloaded a simulator once but it was so bad that i played it about 3 times.  :toofunny:

however i'm sooo excited for the iphone app. i'm kinda always telling myself i'm too broke to get a 3ds and new leaf, i was thinking about this lately but i'm not sure if it's worth it.

Idk if this will help you but the new 3ds is going to be on sale on Black Friday, not sure how much though

I did that for my previous town omg. I was so fucking invested in it :rip:

Ikr, during months I basically played every day for hours. I've changed my town soooo many times until I got to the point I was happy with it. And don't even get me started on getting rid of unwanted villagers. There was this rhino who moved in after I visited my friend's city and he never seemed to go away. And when he finally said he was leaving I told him "bah girl" and he decided to stay so we could "work on our friendship more". I wanted to scream :rip:

EotAQlJ.jpg

I got New Leaf one year and a half ago and have played it pretty much every day since then, even though usually just about ten minutes a day.  :toofunny: I just collect the fossils and the money from the rock, check if there's something worth buying and make sure none of the villagers I like wants to move away and that's it.  :fabcat:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ikr, during months I basically played every day for hours. I've changed my town soooo many times until I got to the point I was happy with it. And don't even get me started on getting rid of unwanted villagers. There was this rhino who moved him after I visited my friend's city and he never seemed to go away. And when he finally said he was leaving I told him "bah girl" and he decided to stay so we could "work on our friendship more". I wanted to scream :rip:

I FEEL YOU :rip: I'm trying to get this ugly ass penguin out of my town. Like once he's out, my town will be perfect, villager wise.

I got New Leaf one year and a half ago and have played it pretty much every day since then, even though usually just about ten minutes a day.  :toofunny: I just collect the fossils and the money from the rock, check if there's something worth buying and make sure none of the villagers I like wants to move away and that's it.  :fabcat:

I usually get on to water flowers and such nowadays lmfao

animation1.gif

The good thing is that Animal Crossing doesn't consume much time at once. Games like The Legend Of Zelda, on the other hand...  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

YES! I love how casual it is. I don't usually feel overwhelmed while playing AC lol

animation1.gif

I've thought about getting New Leaf since it got the Nintendo Selects treatment & tried playing the Gamecube game. It was pure torture  :toofunny: I forced myself to play it for an hour 6 days in a row & I've not gone back. Oops. Still interested in NL.

& about the 2ds discussion, I'm broke af but a couple years back got one & although the screen is a lil smaller I still love it! Not very portable, but ppl said the other 3DS (espe the XL) are pretty big, so. 

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I FEEL YOU :rip: I'm trying to get this ugly ass penguin out of my town. Like once he's out, my town will be perfect, villager wise.

Ok if you really want to make it move out then follow this: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?82107-Guide-Fool-Proof-Guide-to-Moving-Villagers-OUT

The good thing is that Animal Crossing doesn't consume much time at once. Games like The Legend Of Zelda, on the other hand...  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Deepends on how you play tbh. I've spent 6-8h playing NL at the height of my obsession.

EotAQlJ.jpg