National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

This video and your signature! Fucking love it. I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your signature btw. Old movies are my thing, An Affair with Your Girl is perfect pairing!

yay! i am glad you recognized it!!! I thought they went together well too! <3 I love fleetwood mac, my mom wanted to name me Rhiannon but my dad was not having that lmao!

e1s11.gif

yay! i am glad you recognized it!!! I thought they went together well too! <3 I love fleetwood mac, my mom wanted to name me Rhiannon but my dad was not having that lmao!

Yes it is a def fave of mine lol! That whole time and era was just so magical to me. I've always loved it. Yes Fleetwood Mac is def one of my favorites. I always grew up listening to them. Rhiannon wouldn't have been so bad, or would it? What are your thoughts on it lol? My dad wanted to name Dusty after Dusty Hill from ZZ Top lol, the fuck. Thankfully they settled on Dustin. Everyone still calls me Dusty though! I love when people are into the older tunes though. Honestly they really don't make music like they used to. I'm sure we all have our modern faves but there was so much good music before all this lol!

Yes it is a def fave of mine lol! That whole time and era was just so magical to me. I've always loved it. Yes Fleetwood Mac is def one of my favorites. I always grew up listening to them. Rhiannon wouldn't have been so bad, or would it? What are your thoughts on it lol? My dad wanted to name Dusty after Dusty Hill from ZZ Top lol, the fuck. Thankfully they settled on Dustin. Everyone still calls me Dusty though! I love when people are into the older tunes though. Honestly they really don't make music like they used to. I'm sure we all have our modern faves but there was so much good music before all this lol!

omg i literally listen to everything, i am a walking jukebox!!! old tunes are where its at though....i listened to Buffalo Springfield Again for the first time last night while i made dinner and loved it, i love finding stuff i haven't heard! My name is Sam so Rhi Or Ray wouldn't have been too bad, my dad just thought she was crazy! I LOVE THE NAME DUSTY!!! its very king of the hill but in the best way! ZZ TOP ROCKS lol the main street where i live is La Grange lmao

e1s11.gif

Ayumi Hamasaki - POWDER SNOW

Can I cry as much as I want to? Until my tears wither away.
The white snow flows and muffles my tears.
Please help me.

Can I scream at the top of my lungs? Until my voice withers away.
The white snow will forgive me for everything.
Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DmRkIBoptQ

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png