Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Focus remains her best visual

I'm glad she said she was touring in late 2016/early 2017 so I can get good seats after spending so much on Bey :rip:

also everyone go stream her album on Spotify or buy it if you haven't yet, she's #4 on US iTunes atm

BzhmW.png

Fuck I totally think the Into You video is making me start stanning for real, 2010 me would have been so disgusted but the music is just too good. So yeah I think it's the AOTY for me, musically, and Lemonade remains the AOTY conceptually. My favourite are Into You - song of the year, absolutely perfect pop song -, Dangerous Woman, Side To Side - it's fucking PERFECT idk why people drag it?????? like it's orgasmic???-, Touch It, Be Alright, and the other are growing on me phenomenally quick. I was somehow deceived by Greedy though, I love the idea of it but the melody much less and if I don't like the melody I can't like the song. But I know it's because I have only listened to the album once, I'm letting it rest a bit, I wasn't as struck by Moonlight as y'all seem to be though weirdly. Damn this music is good

ZKcaooE.png

Love Greedy, Side To Side, Moonlight, Be Alright and Into You. I really hope she films a video for Greedy. Its my fav on the album and really think it would do good as a single. I also think Side to side would do good. I can imagine the music video with Nicki, something like Hey Mama meets Feeling Myself. Her last two music videos have been really good. I love the aesthetic of them. Into You was really cute, I really liked the colours. Essentially I think Ari's new era is amazing. I've always enjoyed her music loved her as Cat and thought she was really pretty. I'm actually proud to say i like her music.

The standard dangerous women cover is horrible though.... 

lilkimxchapelle.png

Sis better pull THROUGH for that #1. They were wise to drop the LMLY and Into You videos this week because it's going to be close  :hdu:

MkWI4Ns.png

If in Lana's case the Lolita (lost in the hood) shtick was undermined (thankfully) by the fact that she is a grown ass woman, Ariana on the other hand looks like 12 y.o. and her sexed up variation is just ridiculous and embarrassing. It's the case when you're forcing a style that just doesn't suits you at all. It's like Daniel Radcliffe would play Batman. She is cute and she has the voice but she's no dangerous woman

she really doesn't look 12 anymore and if you think she looks 12 with her hair down I wonder how are you on the internet because you are at least legally blind

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Who is she being topped by in the UK and Japan? I know that Blake Shelton is her competition in the US, but I figured the UK and Japan don't listen to country :rip:

It's Beyonce in the UK, Drake in the US some random musician named Aiko in Japan

BzhmW.png

Ok the other songs have grown on me and I'm fucking slayed. Pure pop perfection. The first half is just out of this world. Sometimes is so special too, different from the others. This whole album is crazy enjoyable. Anyway I came here to say that Knew Better / Forever Boy reminds me of Needed Me in the beginning and that makes me really really happy

ZKcaooE.png

Ok the other songs have grown on me and I'm fucking slayed. Pure pop perfection. The first half is just out of this world. Sometimes is so special too, different from the others. This whole album is crazy enjoyable. Anyway I came here to say that Knew Better / Forever Boy reminds me of Needed Me in the beginning and that makes me really really happy

I agree! The whole album is amazing but the first half (plus thinkin bout u) is really something else 

FzytWEW.png