Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

Lana Out and About in Double Denim (Sept 14)

"Lana Del Rey misses the mark"

die :facepalm: 

I actually hate the dailymail, they make entire "news articles" around 1 or 2 photos. They just describe (often incorrectly) what she is wearing and repeat it over and over again using different words. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I love how normal she is and doesn't feel the need to dress up everytime she leaves the house!

saying that though, how many pairs of those same  shorts does she have lol

They have more than 2 photos this time ... and album info. :O

they got mixed up with tropico im thinking

'It's too bad because it's been such a long time since the last record,' she added. 'I really feel like I need six months to live again, time to be, like, normal or abnormal. 

idk how i feel about this tbh. like i'm all for lana taking a break to relax after months of touring, she deserves it & i want her to be happy, but i kind of doubt she's going to find much inspiration for songs in those six months. most artists write about what they're feeling right now or what has recently happened and she's been singing about the same few guys for years now. barrie doesn't seem to make for good writing material since she hasn't really written about him so idk what she's going to write about in the future...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

idk how i feel about this tbh. like i'm all for lana taking a break to relax after months of touring, she deserves it & i want her to be happy, but i kind of doubt she's going to find much inspiration for songs in those six months. most artists write about what they're feeling right now or what has recently happened and she's been singing about the same few guys for years now. barrie doesn't seem to make for good writing material since she hasn't really written about him so idk what she's going to write about in the future...

only one option, ditch Barrie  :creep:

A fling w/ Ben Mawson should make for some interesting writing

part of me feels like she is delaying Tropico, even if she is (maybe she doesn't really have a choice), to make the gap before new music shorter? Like if she released it when she first announced dates etc we would have already had it a month and kinda been over it by now.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She looks incredibly pale, probably because of her lips and dark hair..... 

i think it's the light

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

And that hello kitty phone case. girl.  :smokes3: you are 28

she's still a kawaii 27 yr old at heart  (◕‿◕✿)