Sam Gho

Lana’s Fib About Her Age-Some Thoughts

Hello to you all Lana lovers and worshipers,

Lately I'm losing my mind on something : LANA ACTUAL FREAKING BIRTH YEAR... She always been very vague on the subject and I really don't understand why. I know she was born on the 21st of june but the year shifts from 1985 1986.... In an interview she stated with a simple HU UH when an interviewer asked her her birth year...  go to min 1.31 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd1B5hqkPKY this is the link.... in a rolling ston interview she stays very vague on the subject I'm going nuts because I want to calculate her birth chart but I'm filled with doubt and frustration from lack of certain info!!! Can someone please tell me any clear information about her real birth date??? Every feedback is MUCH appreciated

Love you all

Hello to you all Lana lovers and worshipers,

Lately I'm losing my mind on something : LANA ACTUAL FREAKING BIRTH YEAR... She always been very vague on the subject and I really don't understand why. I know she was born on the 21st of june but the year shifts from 1985 1986.... In an interview she stated with a simple HU UH when an interviewer asked her her birth year...  go to min 1.31 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd1B5hqkPKY this is the link.... in a rolling ston interview she stays very vague on the subject I'm going nuts because I want to calculate her birth chart but I'm filled with doubt and frustration from lack of certain info!!! Can someone please tell me any clear information about her real birth date??? Every feedback is MUCH appreciated

Love you all

I merged your thread into this one since it was a duplicate topic. I think you'll find this helpful:

Here's a post that gives a pretty complete rundown of all the evidence she's a year older. Most of the supporting evidence is linked in that post except for two photos of her from December 1987 where she looks older than 18 months to me and information about her entering grade levels at school normal for someone born in the summer of 1985, not 1986. That evidence is in that thread's original post.

It finally changed on Wikipedia now since the recent Rolling Stone article that said she's actually 29 even though she's usually reported to be a year younger. Methinks someone's been reading this forum. :teehee:

But why did she had to lie???? I don't understand

Me neither. :smh:

Not the only time she directly lied about it herself:

She directly lied about it in her Oct. 7, 2011 Complex magazine interview:

So, you’re 25? That’s what’s mostly out there.

Yeah, I’m 25.

When do you turn 26?

June 21st.

The interviewer's use of the word "mostly" and that he asks two questions about it are really telling to me.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.