Velvet

Lana In New York, 09.19.12

Guest MissDaytona

It sounds like she also sung something else from the new album. Someone said it was "Very dark"

She looks stunning in those pictures! I love her wearing black, very classy and sensual. You don't even need to photoshop it, it looks like she just walked out of a black & white movie - and didn't put on color yet.

Girl thought: I feel like she has lost some weight in the process. She was skinny just before VG last year, then became "plumper" and now is very fit again.. anyway she's gorgeous either way.

And damn her agenda, she just flight flies back and forth so often in such minimal span of time w/ so many shows, must be tiring. I need her to do amazing at the iTune Festival, LANA's MANAGEMENT TAKE CARE OF HER, give her some rest!

up45I.gif

Guest MissDaytona

She looks stunning in those pictures! I love her wearing black, very classy and sensual. You don't even need to photoshop it, it looks like she just walked out of a black & white movie - and didn't put on color yet.

Girl thought: I feel like she has lost some weight in the process. She was skinny just before VG last year, then became "plumper" and now is very fit again.. anyway she's gorgeous either way.

And damn her agenda, she just flight back and forth so often in such minimal span of time w/ so many shows, must be tiring. I need her to do amazing at the iTune Festival, LANA's MANAGEMENT TAKE CARE OF HER, give her some rest!

Yeah, IA. I like her weight here though. Not too thin. She looks gorg

Guest Chloe

I think she's thin, and looks great, but it wouldn't do any harm to be a bit bigger..