Sign in to follow this  
Lana Del Rey

Chairlift

The photo they picked of her tho... :/ she's so so so so so pretty, it doesn't make her justice!

The song is amazing. When you put such a talented singer like Caroline to do PC Music, it really sounds good <3

I hope they release Get Real because it's fucking amazing.

The photo they picked of her tho... :/ she's so so so so so pretty, it doesn't make her justice!

The song is amazing. When you put such a talented singer like Caroline to do PC Music, it really sounds good <3

I hope they release Get Real because it's fucking amazing.

what's "Get Real"?

H0bDaqU.gif

what's "Get Real"?

A song that was supposed to be a part of Moth, but somehow it didn't end up there. They played an early version of it as they did with ChChing and recently, they sang a polished version in BBC's Radio 1 Studio.

It's really good

No one is discussing this here but a few days ago they announced that they will be playing their last shows together this spring! Kind of sad, this is actually the first band I've ever been a real fan of to break up. Either way, Caroline will be continuing solo projects and I'm super excited to hear that.

H0bDaqU.gif

No one is discussing this here but a few days ago they announced that they will be playing their last shows together this spring! Kind of sad, this is actually the first band I've ever been a real fan of to break up. Either way, Caroline will be continuing solo projects and I'm super excited to hear that.

I'm so worried its not gonna have the same Chairlift magic bc I'm not at all here for Ramona Lisa but I can see if Carolyn wants to do a real solo career under her name and bring in various producers (hopefully including Patrick come on). "Ashes of Love" is great after all, she just basically has to keep writing Chairlift songs but with other people

I'm so worried its not gonna have the same Chairlift magic bc I'm not at all here for Ramona Lisa but I can see if Carolyn wants to do a real solo career under her name and bring in various producers (hopefully including Patrick come on). "Ashes of Love" is great after all, she just basically has to keep writing Chairlift songs but with other people

I mean I have faith in her. I don't think we'll be getting another Arcadia for sure. and she said she would definitely still collaborate with Patrick.

H0bDaqU.gif

I love Ramona Lisa, I just don't think people were really receptive to it. I saw her perform as Ramona Lisa live, and it was so magical. She had back up dancers like Lana, and they had a very futuristic aesthetic. Therefore I'm here for it. Plus, this song is very awesome. I listen to it more than any other Chairlift song

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I love Ramona Lisa, I just don't think people were really receptive to it. I saw her perform as Ramona Lisa live, and it was so magical. She had back up dancers like Lana, and they had a very futuristic aesthetic. Therefore I'm here for it. Plus, this song is very awesome. I listen to it more than any other Chairlift song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFdgPcd7wpw

Such a good song and video. I really enjoy a lot of Arcadia too. Honestly anything she's involved in is excellent so I'm not worried.

H0bDaqU.gif